facebook

dphi

by:    

is dphie a good sorority? like socially?

Posted By: uh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes. They're fun. We've had a few mixers with them the last yr. New house that found their identity- all American, sweet, not in love with the coco- some pretty girls in the house too. Moving up.

By: SU frat
#2by:    

They're the new sorority, so they still don't have a fixed identity. They are expected to move up in the fall and in terms of social, they haven't had a super successful philanthropy of their own, in my opinion, but they are involved so they are well known on campus and they tend to do well on other house's philanthropies. They tend to party with everyone and about 2-3X a week. However, they have so many different personalities and diversity, so from what my friends in the house have told me, I'm pretty sure that they have a clique problem

By: hmm
#3by:    

I'm gonna assume these are all dphie girls on here because they're absurdly awkward and not attractive. Sorry not sorry.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: no   

Why would someone in DPhi say they're cliquey? Girls still don't have an "identity" and if they did it would not be "all American." House is extremely diverse, does have socials with different frats and are growing. Mix of hot and unattractive girls.Everything about them is eh, not top tier, still sort of bottom, but getting better

By: no
#4by:    

My 3 roommates are ALL in dphi so even though I'm in another house, I can give a pretty honest and unbiased point of view.

They party about 2-3x a week. Usually a prebar and mixer. With who? Literally everyone (minus like zbt or sig chi). I know they go to aepi, dke, ato, delt, theta chi, and psi u cuz my roomies have told me about mixer themes, etc. similar selection to my house and I'm in a rising middle tier house(guess who lol).

They know they don't have a rep yet. They're still building it. This last PC they got a group of die hard girls who love dphi. You'll always see a girl in her letters. The house is insanely diverse. Yes there are cute, hot, and not attractive girls. But to be fair I would be lying if I said my house didn't have a mix of that as well haha. Every house does.

They're super involved on campus and always participating in others philanthropies. However their philanthropies haven't been super successful yet because the Greek community hasn't really cared to go.

They're not a perfect house. No one is. Of course there's some drama. There's drama in my house sometimes.

But bottom line it's been really cool watching my roommates (all founders, gonna be seniors) take this sorority from 0 to 150 girls in a couple years. That's a huge accomplishment.

By: Roomie
by: hmm   

honest answer. i like it.

By: hmm
#5by:    

no

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.