facebook

spring

by:    

Hi! I'm a freshman excited to rush in a few months!!! I am most interested in Delta Gamma, Theta, Phi Sig, and AZD. Will it be hard to get in to one of these sororities? Thanks!

Posted By: Rushing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

don't worry about it now. just be yourself, go through rush with an open mind and don't have a closed mind based on any information you have right now. once you go through all of the houses youll get a feel for what you really like and where you fit in. keep and open mind and don't worry yourself until january!

By: sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

those are all completely different houses which shows you dont know anything real about any of them

wait till rush to decide which houses you want to be in dont be so close minded

By: what
#3by:    

retweet

By: ^^^
#4by:    

its not a matter of being hard its a matter of them liking you for you

By: b
#5by:    

I think those are all great houses but each have their own different and unique qualities! Everyone will tell you this but they're right when they say to just go in with an open mind and act like yourself.

By: goaway
#6by:    

Those are all good houses, but so are the other 8. Like the others said, go in with an open mind or you may wind up disappointed

By: Rush
#7by:    

I agree, it's harsh but the truth that bottom tier houses don't have the same social life. It really is about going through rush and seeing how sisters interact with each other/what they talk about. I am in the house I'm in because we have a good social life and a great sisterhood - rush is the way to find what you really want!

By: ^^ agreed
by: yeah   

^agreed. while you should still keep an open mind, the houses the original poster mentioned plus tops like tri delt kappa and alpha phi are definitely seen as more desirable than the bottom tiers as they have the whole package

By: yeah
#8by:    

All of the houses have the same number of social events..

By: Just saying
by: stupid question   

is it true that there are some girls who don't get bids?

By: stupid question
by: hi no   

Well it's definitely boy true that all houses have the same number of social events.... Some have 1 per week some have 4.

And yea if you decide you only want the top and won't settle for anything less it is very likely you won't get a bid

By: hi no
#9by:    

Godd Choices

By: Yess

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.