facebook

stoner friendly sororities at unl?

by: rushingstoned

I plan on rushing this fall and would reealllyyy love not having to quit smoking. Are there any sororities at UNL that have a reputation for being okay with this and even encouraging it? I'd love nothing more than getting blazed with my sisters.

Posted By: rushingstoned
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Red Baron   

pretty much girls from every house smoke. i lived in a major party house last year and we would smoke up girls all the time from pretty much any house and they would always be super chill about it if they didnt smoke. My advice would be to keep it on the low until you find those girls that like to take it to the next level, especially at parties. Plus bonus points if you bring your own product and match with people. Otherwise dont worry about it too much, its everywhere and you can get it whether youre not greek or are so dont make it something that could make you lose interest on a house. But for the record i personally believe that G phi, A phi, and some thetas are the most uptight about it (i would say chi o as well since youd think they dont smoke, but i think i smoked more with chi o's this year than anyone else) Pi Phi, AXO, AZD, AOPi, and more so geeds are all pretty lax

By: Red Baron

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.