facebook

stoner friendly sororities at unl?

by: rushingstoned

I plan on rushing this fall and would reealllyyy love not having to quit smoking. Are there any sororities at UNL that have a reputation for being okay with this and even encouraging it? I'd love nothing more than getting blazed with my sisters.

Posted By: rushingstoned
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sororitystoner   

I'm a huge stoner and in a sorority at Lincoln. My advice, DO NOT talk about it during rush. DO NOT talk openly with your sisters about it until you make sure you find out who in the house is okay with or does smoke. There are plenty of girls in my house who smoke or are okay with it but you do not want standards board on your ass. However, I will warn you that all houses are not openly okay with weed so keep it on the down low. Stay away from "top tier houses" if you want chill girls that will get baked with you. Rule of thumb, if they seem fake, they don't like to get baked :)Sad that houses are so okay with drinking but not smoking.

By: sororitystoner
by: rushingstonedJan 26, 2014 2:24:02 PM

Thank you so much for the advice, it will definitely be taken. I'm just glad to know there are houses out there with girls like me in them :)

By: rushingstoned
#2  by: FutureUNL   

I'm rushing this fall too and that was one of my major concerns. Hopefully I find a house with girls who are chill with it. Either way I'm bringing my bowl :)

By: FutureUNL
#3  by: rushingstoned   

Amen to that. Hope to meet you next year.

By: rushingstoned
#4  by: no   

kappa kappa gamma

By: no
#5  by: Tot   

DG or Pi High Phi. Bad habit though

By: Tot
#6  by: every where   

there's girls in every house that do. kappa kappa gamma, axo, and dg definitely

By: every where
#7  by: sororities   

You'll find girls in every house that do.

By: sororities
#8  by: Mary Jane    

Definitely not something you want to bring up during rush because you most likely will get dropped but like the other people on here said, there are girls in every house that smoke, especially at parties so you'll probably find girls to do that with, I would still go into rush with an open mind about the houses and not just trying to pick one based on weed

By: Mary Jane
#9  by: Greengrass   

DG, and KKG deff don't mind it as much as other houses. I've smoked with a lot of girls from both and they seem to be more chill about it than others

By: Greengrass
#10  by: UNLFrat   

DG's are my favorite girls to smoke with

By: UNLFrat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.