facebook

gpb

by: PNM

so im a freshman and will be rushing in the fall. i know GPB gets a lot of hate on here, but i was just wondering if people just anonymously hate on them here and call them crazy, or if at OU they really are kind of crazy girls that people don't typically like..?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Well   

Look at all the posting they do and their hateful comments on all the houses most perceive as better houses. GPB has a serious issue they need to address. Honestly they have always been middle tier but are downwardly mobile these days.

By: Well
by: ^^^Jun 28, 2015 12:40:23 AM

Totally jealous of the top houses or should I say the top half of the houses. Haha they sip on hate raid all day because they have nothing better to do but be jealous of the better houses.

By: ^^^
#12  by: Me   

I wouldn't want to join crazy town but maybe you would fit right in. Ask yourself if you are crazy. If the answer is yes there you have it.

By: Me
#13  by: C•R•A•Z•Y   

G•A•M•M•A P•H•I B•E•T•A

By: C•R•A•Z•Y
#14  by: @PNM   

No one thinks they're crazy. Go through recruitment and see for yourself. In the meantime, stop giving her an outlet for her increasing intense obsession with GPB. Everyone other than her thinks they're great but don't take anyone else's word for it. Go through recruitment and make your own decisions. (Just hope you don't end up in the house with the obsessed girl who thinks she owns this site.)

By: @PNM
#15  by: @^^^   

Not a GPB but I do recognize that if something is so obvious that everyone knows it the moment they step into a house, it wouldn't need to be repeated on greek rank over and over and over and over and over like this jealous girl does.

I think the obvious thing is that someone has an agenda of trying to persuade pnms to dismiss GPB when they go through recruitment. If pnms believe this then they deserve the house they get.

By: @^^^
#16  by: This   

It's hysterical

By: This
#17  by: ???   

Then stop listening to hate speech. If the massacre in South Carolina has done anything it has taught us that hate speech has no place in a civilized world. The girl "hating on" sororities at OU is just on the wrong side of history.

By: ???
#18  by: Well   

They are a low mid tier house. Ignore their crazy girl she gives the house a bad name.

By: Well
#19  by: me   

House has more than its fair share of strange ones

By: me
#20  by: Anon   

Gphi is strange

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.