facebook

gpb

by: PNM

so im a freshman and will be rushing in the fall. i know GPB gets a lot of hate on here, but i was just wondering if people just anonymously hate on them here and call them crazy, or if at OU they really are kind of crazy girls that people don't typically like..?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Truth   

They area middle tier house. They aren't seen around much.They had ever won anything since the early 80s and they did last year so good for them. It's just too bad they seem so insecure. They don't go out much either. They compete with Aphi, DG and AXO. If that's the house you receive a bid from take it! They aren't considered a top house but definitely worth pledging. Most of their girls just didn't have the means or influence or Greek knowledge to land a top house. It does appear they may have a girl on this site who is bitter and hateful but with houses as big as OUs she is not someone you would ever have to associate yourself with.

By: Truth
by: aboveJun 15, 2015 9:27:03 PM

The person above is telling a lie that she tells over and over on here. In fact, I'd say that she wrote the question, just for the purpose of telling her lie again. Ask girls you know who are already at OU and go through recruitment. You can see who they compete with by chatting with the girls who are at the parties with you. I believe you will see that everyone considers them a very quality house and most consider them a top house. But please don't take anyone's word for it. See for yourself. Just don't letter the girl with the agenda above make up your mind for you.

By: above
by: TruthJun 15, 2015 10:51:08 PM

I agree that they're not a top house, but they're a solid middle tier house that is respectable to accept a bid from

By: Truth
by: @"above"Jun 16, 2015 2:51:18 PM

Sorry maybe you are out of touch but #1 got it right. Nothing wrong with GPB but no one goes into recruitment hoping to become a GPB. It doesn't matter to anyone except maybe you and that makes it look light you are a GPB girl that try's way to hard to be something you aren't. Blame me for the post but I didn't write it but if I had it would still be truthful.

By: @"above"
#2  by: rank   

I don't know about "truth," but at our house we compete mostly with G Phi and Theta. Last year we shared a lot of girls at pref with G Phi. I'm astounded that someone seriously thinks G Phi competes with DG and AXO. This comment is either an intentional lie or a comment by someone who doesn't know enough about OU to intelligently answer.

By: rank
by: Not trueJun 16, 2015 4:28:49 PM

Look at the sorority page and tell me who is on this website the most...only one has 1800 comments full of self ranking. Pretty much is the smoking gun.

By: Not true
by: @not trueJun 16, 2015 4:47:49 PM

You are a haterrrrr kbye

By: @not true
by: ^^^Jun 23, 2015 2:48:57 PM

No she's telling the truth. As much as GPB is on this site it's not surprising they have internal issues. GPB is a middle tier house that competes with Aphi DG and AXO. They have some crazy chick who is always on this site. It started three years ago and now GPB is barely holding on to the bottom of the middle tier.

By: ^^^
#3  by: @hater   

Yeah, if you look at some of the back pages on that house you'll see page after page of your posts from last summer where you gave them twenty downranks at a time. That kind of hateraid adds up. Too bad you didn't even convince anybody that they aren't a good house.

By: @hater
by: ^^Jun 17, 2015 2:22:19 PM

Yep everyone already knew!:)

By: ^^
#4  by: GPB   

Crazy

By: GPB
#5  by: Sorry but...   

they are known as the crazy house and they aren't seen around much good news is they are kinda irrelevant so if you are normal and get involved you might be able to turn the house around. They are low mid tier which isn't that bad but it's the way they act that creates so many problems. Last year they had to take girls our lowest house cut so they don't really get to chose anyone they get whoever they can

By: Sorry but...
#6  by: @Original post answer   

There is a girl on here whose mission this summer seems to be posting ridiculous things on here about Gamma Phi. Some think she's trying to sink the competition before recruitment. Some think she was cut and is bitter and jealous. No one knows. She may just be a crazy person with no motivation whatsoever. Except for her, people think Gamma Phi is a great house full of darling girls. My suggestion would be to go through recruitment and see for yourself.

By: @Original post answer
#7  by: Read this site   

They are total crazies! But wait until you meet them and see for yourself.

By: Read this site
by: ^^^Jun 28, 2015 12:36:15 AM

Sorry no one can damage GPB any more than their own member that constantly posts on here attempting to claim GPB is a top house. They aren't. We've all laughed about it. It's clear GPB isn't a top house the moment you meet their members. Unfortunately she makes it seem like they have a poor sisterhood and she wishes she had gotten in a better house. No one but a member can do that kind of damage to a house.

#8  by: They are   

CRAZY just wait

By: They are
#9  by: Hmmm   

Ask yourself one question. Do you want to be jealous of all the other houses or be in a house girls envy? If your answer is the latter I would pick a different house.

By: Hmmm
by: aboveJun 29, 2015 4:15:31 PM

Neither. I'm not so much into jealousy and envy. I find those emotions distasteful.

By: above
#10  by: i posted the question PNM   

So it seems like no one can really agree which completely confuses me. i just don't get why they are so crazy....?

By: i posted the question PNM
by: ^^^Jun 28, 2015 12:38:56 AM

Just wait until recruitment. When you visit their house you will understand.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.