Winner - Gamma Phi and Lambda Chi
2nd - Pi Phi and BYX
3rd - Theta and ATO

Congratulations to all!!!!

Posted By: scandals
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Pathetic   

Obviously post was written by DDD only they would try to spin miracle maker into a placement in the show. Totally classless.

By: Pathetic
by: nice tryApr 19, 2015 2:00:27 PM

Hey, it's an award that they won and you didn't. Why can't you just congratulate the and move on?

By: nice try
#12  by: fabulous   

Congratulations to all!

By: fabulous
#13  by: ^   

As usual Chios won nothing.

By: ^
#14  by: To everyone   

Congratulations to everyone who participated!

By: To everyone
#15  by: Pi Phi   

Pi Phi won crowd favorite and that's a lot more important than miracle maker. They should have won it all in my opinion.

By: Pi Phi
#16  by: winners   

The people who won, won. Gamma Phi, Pi Phi, and Theta are the winners. Deal with it.

By: winners
#17  by: yes   

Congratulations to all the houses that made scandals and especially to those who won!

By: yes
#18  by: ranking   

This is an important thing for people to discuss with ranking. it shouldn't be buried.

By: ranking
#19  by: @gloaters   

Reposting this isn't gloating. My house participated in Scandals but didn't place. I think this is an important honor to win and I resent the girl who wants it buried because her house isn't named. OK. If you don't like lists of winners, work harder next time. That's what my house does. Try it.

By: @gloaters
by: yesApr 25, 2015 3:43:44 PM

I agree with comment .#19. Everyone who placed should be congratulated not forgotten.

By: yes
#20  by: above   

Exactly.....

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.