Page 1 of 3
#1  by: hey   

What did Chi O win?

By: hey
by: ^Apr 19, 2015 12:17:39 AM

Best Supporting Female lead

By: ^
by: ?Apr 19, 2015 12:17:51 AM

Nothing? Maybe some little participation award.

By: ?
by: ^Apr 20, 2015 8:18:32 AM

Chios won nothing.

#2  by: Congratulations   

Congrats to Tri Delta and Gamma Phi and all the other acts who won at Scandals!

By: Congratulations
by: Oh poor tri delt Apr 18, 2015 11:56:52 PM

Tri delt just won money in a pot.

By: Oh poor tri delt
#3  by: @^^^ Truth about scandals   

Best song, best orig interpretation, best female lead, and MIRACLE MAKER winner overall to Tri Delta.

By: @^^^ Truth about scandals
by: ^Apr 19, 2015 12:20:59 AM

Sorry DDD but GAMMA PHI BETA and LAMDA CHI WON

TRIDELT LOST along with everyone else. Why is it DDD can NEVER just congratulate the winners?

by: honestlyApr 19, 2015 12:31:15 AM

Is anything in the original post wrong? Tri Delta did win the Miracle Maker award and their lead was AMAZING and so was their song and whole thing. Why can't you just say congratulations to them instead of acting so hateful. It was a good night and everyone did well. There were no losers.

By: honestly
by: ^^^^Apr 19, 2015 12:38:24 AM

Maybe because you made it appear they won things and other houses didn't OR maybe it's because you are trying to imply your small category wins were equal to the overall placements. They weren't so just congratulate the winners and 2nd and 3rd place.
You LOST DDD deal with it in a classy way next time.

By: ^^^^
by: ScandalsApr 19, 2015 12:48:07 AM

I'm not a Tri Delta but I don't see anything wrong with being proud that you won Miracle Maker. It's more than some others won and some didn't even participate. If you don't like to read posts about awards houses have won, don't come on a site like this. BTW, Tri Delta won President's Trophy too.

By: Scandals
#4  by: Alpha Phi   

I thought Alpha Phi was supposed to be good at shows. What happened?

By: Alpha Phi
by: ^Apr 19, 2015 12:23:07 AM

Nah that's DDD and they LOST seems they can't deal with it. Sore losers always trying to twist it into a win.

by: honestlyApr 19, 2015 12:33:38 AM

Tri Delta didn't lose. Their lead had the best voice I've ever heard and their whole skit was darling. They won several of the awards. Gamma won first, Pi Phi won second, Theta won third, and there were a whole bunch of other awards. I think it sounded like everyone won something. Why are you so bitter? Did your house not get to participate?

By: honestly
#5  by: Hmmmm   

Just off the top of my head DDD DID NOT WIN OR PLACE nor did they win

Best choreography
Crowd Pleaser
Best Male Lead
Best supporting Male Lead
Best Advertisement
Best Female supporting Lead
ETC.... I'm sure you get the picture---
DDD LOST YOU DID NOT WIN OR COME IN SECOND OR THIRD-- YOU LOST SO STOP TWISTING AND JUST CONGRATULATE THE WINNERS!!!!

By: Hmmmm
by: ScandalsApr 19, 2015 12:49:25 AM

The truth of the matter is that they did win what the post said they won. you sound bitter and jealous of another house. Get over it.

by: ^Apr 20, 2015 8:50:23 AM

each of the six houses won something. DDD posted the 3 houses that actually places and then themselves and their small awards. It was a blatent attempt to make people believe they had actually done better tahn the other houses they didn't mention. DDD is so sad they have to constantly claim they are good on this site.I think that behavior speaks volumes.

by: what?Apr 20, 2015 10:46:16 PM

If the post was true, it was true and only makes you think something else if you're not very smart.

By: what?
#6  by: Hahaha   

Just when you thought DDD couldn't make themselves look any worse somehow they manage too.

By: Hahaha
by: ScandalsApr 19, 2015 12:52:15 AM

As far as I can tell winning in four categories (Best song, best orig interpretation, best female lead, Miracle Maker) doesn't make Tri Delta look bad. I think it makes them look great and I'm surprised that they didn't place. I thought they were great and I'M NOT IN THEIR HOUSE. I think the constant criticism of Tri Delta is making a certain other house look bad.

#7  by: Honest   

I surprised with Gamma Phi/Lambda. I didn't see that coming at all. However, CONGRATULATIONS!!

By: Honest
#8  by: Pi Phi   

Didn't Pi Phi win the most? How come they didn't place first? And why did Theta place third instead of Tri Delta? This whole thing was screwed up.

By: Pi Phi
#9  by: K   

Don't make it obvious that you troll greekrank DDD lol seriously

By: K
by: Pi PhiApr 19, 2015 1:12:21 AM

Written by a Pi Phi. They expected to win after winning all those minor awards.

By: Pi Phi
#10  by: My point   

^^^^more tridelts lol

By: My point

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.