facebook

tri delt

by:    

There were Tri Delts on that bus singing too. What is going to happen to them?

Posted By: Uo ...
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

So now singing offensive songs is reason of get kicked out of a sorority?

Looks like they should shut the whole system down considering most girls sing rap lyrics.

By: ^
#2by:    

Well maybe because it's in Tulsa World and on the 2nd page of Dallas Morning News that the DDD was COOPERATING with OU officials.

By: News
by: UO...   

You are exactly right . I am a DDD alumni and I am sorry that this is coming out ,but I hate that the girls did not refrain. DDD has been mention as being investigated on CNN,GMA,Today Show,Fox, CBS and all of the major networks. So yes, you do know what you are talking about.

By: UO...
#3by:    

Tri delta is not being investigated. It is reported that the women on the bus come from multiple sororities that are not known.

By: ...
#4by:    

There isn't a video of ANY women clapping and singing along. You see one blonde girl filming the event taking place but no clapping or singing, who knows maybe she was filming for evidence?

By: um
by: ^^^   

That's NOT tge girl people are talking about and the girl taping isn't the DDD. One video shows the girl she's clapping and singing then pauses, grabs a drink and continues. She's the DDD people are talking about. People know her so give up your crazy BS protests.

By: ^^^
#5by:    

If you are so up on the news you would see that every news organization has retracted the story that DDD is being investigated and said that it was reported in error. Leave those poor girls alone. All of the greeks are getting death threats and told NOT to wear there letters at all on campus. Enough is Enough. Greek communities at other Universities are being targeted as well. It's completely disgusting that it ever happened and the backlash on people that were not involved in the incident in question is just as disgusting.

By: UO
by: @pointingfingers   

I agree. The reaction aimed toward Greeks is just as hateful as the chant. No one has an excuse for hate, even if it in response. That totally puts you in the same level.

By: @pointingfingers
by: No   

No no news organization has reported that but nice try DDD

By: No
by: yes   

It has been widely retracted. I guess some people are trying to recruit for their lower ranking houses on a bunch of misinformation.

By: yes
#6by:    

Good question

By: @truth
#7by:    

I heard that there were a bunch of Pi Phis that were singing and clapping.

By: also
by: I   

Yes there were!

By: I
#8by:    

Appears their national organization might just be comprised of biggots too. Doesn't matter students at OU know which of their girls were clapping and singing. Doubt those girls will be wearing letters anytime soon.

By: Me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: above   

"Me" is an example of some desperate house (Pi Phi? Chi O?) that is trying to keep this false rumor alive so they can use it in recruiting. I'd hate for my house to be so desperate.

By: above
#9by:    

Girls who can get in a better house do. Those girls are the ones cut by every house but the bottom two.

By: Who cares
by: Who cares   

Yeah, I have the official votes in membership selection for every house at OU. I also have copies of all the rankings that the PNMs turned in. I know it all.

(hahahahahahaha!)

By: Who cares
by: @Who cares   

You've said the same thing about three other houses that I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe you need to manufacture some different insults.

By: @Who cares
#10by:    

That's what I hear

By: @reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.