facebook

time for a come to jesus talk

by:    

Here's the Deal...

Top 3... Theta is probably solely at #1. KKG and DDD are 2-3... Both have had some issues.
Advice to DDD... Take care of the chick trying to get everything in order on the Top 5 page. It looks desperate and quite frankly like the crazy XOs. Please don't go the crazy XO road. Anyone that goes to OU knows DDD is top 3 and Greek Rank is a joke.
#4 belongs to PiPhi IMO... Partly on tradition, national rep, and they are flat out hot. They may have some crazy and mean but it is looking that way for every house at this point.
Middle tier...
#5... GPB has the strongest rep for the longest so they get #5 but I still consider them midtier.
#6, #7, #8... AXO, DG, Alpha Phi... Pick your order... All great houses.
Bottom Tier
#9, #10... AGD and AOPi... Great houses that I'm sometimes jealous of because they enjoy life and cod care less about stupid ranking and stupid skits for Scandals.
Then I guess #11 is XO... I just don't know how much crazier and lower these girls can go. XO you have the worst rep on campus. No one is jealous and no one cares if you cut them. It had become evident that to all of OU just how weird and awkward your house is to everyone. It is embarrassing that you keep posting you are Top 5... Truly embarrassing for you. It is pathetic what the DDD did but at least there is some logic... They are top 3. I see someone in XO letters and I have to keep a straight face from laughing at them. It is so weird how many bizarre stunts you have pulled.

Posted By: Frank
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Haha... Countdown begins for the crazy Chios to have their daily greek rank meltdown.

By: Basketball
#2by:    

Have you seen all the crazy XO has posted today? No doubt trying to bury this post.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Best ranking on here and most accurate.

By: Playa
#4by:    

Every time I see a Chi-O playing on a phone I wonder if it is someone writing insane rants on Greek Rank or bumping another post.

By: B
by: Haha   

Same here.

By: Haha
#5by:    

Iif the Xos bump that DDD post again, I will scream. It has been bumped 180 or so times. That is not hate... that is a serious OCD problem.

By: Rossman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.