facebook

real ranks of 2014

by: real ranks

Top in this order:

DDD, KAT, KKG
(tie) GPB / PBP

Middle (no order - depends on what you like)

AXO, DG, XO, A P, AOII, AGD

Posted By: real ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: LOL   

Looks like GPB is trying to hype their house for spring recruitment. No need to worry GPhi the top houses won't stand in your way because they don't spring recruit. Gphi is a nice house of girls but no would would ever consider them a top house more like house 7 out of 11

By: LOL
#12  by: perfecto   

Great ranks -------> love the two tiers!

By: perfecto
by: brutally honestNov 23, 2014 6:39:56 PM

The brutally honest truth is that this ranking is correct. It seems to irritate someone else on here but that's too bad since it's true.

By: brutally honest
by: Two tiers Nov 23, 2014 7:11:34 PM

Dumb and
Dumber

By: Two tiers
#13  by: ^^^   

Two tiers is accurate. All our houses are good, some are more selective, but all are good.

By: ^^^
#14  by: True tiers   

First tier = Dumb
Second tier = dumber
Third tier = dumbest

There you have the true rankings of OU Greek.

By: True tiers
#15  by: actual truthful rankings   

Don't pay attention to rankings that have Chi O and A Phi in the top. These are actual rankings..
KAT / DDD
KKG
GPB / PBP

AXO
XO / DG / AP
AOII
AGD

By: actual truthful rankings
by: @you don't get itNov 25, 2014 8:45:28 AM

There is no such thing as actual rankings. This is just one persons biased perspective. The sooner everyone realizes that people who have to post rankings on greekrank have an agenda the better off OU Greek will be.

By: @you don't get it
by: my take on thisNov 25, 2014 11:43:21 AM

Agree. There is no such thing as actual rankings and that everything you see here is biased. But since it is a ranking site, I think it's ok to post your thoughts about why you think certain houses are great houses. I'm just tired of the really hateful remarks and the assertions about "obviously it's XYZ posting a self rank." I agree it's obvious who someone supports -- you can read it in their comment. But just because they support a house it doesn't mean they belong to that house. The ridiculous ones are the ones that rank a house high without explanation other than "everyone knows." The most popular houses with PNMS are ones that prove their status every year with doing well in campus wide activities. They don't have to win everything but being recognized as a top house in competitions is important. I'd like to see people ranking houses using specific criteria and explaining their ranking. And please, don't say XYZ has all the PLC girls, ABC has all the CAC girls, and LMN has all the cheer and pom girls. Use specific numbers or percentages like you would in any college paper.

By: my take on this
#16  by: rank   

OK. I get that the houses ranked in the top 5 win more things than the other houses and probably should be in the top. But there isn't any way that you can put Chi O, AXO, and A P in the same tier as AGD which (although they're nice girls) was not able to even make quota.

By: rank
#17  by: truth about rankings   

Brutally honest would say there are not two ranks but three. AGD is in the bottom by itself.

By: truth about rankings
#18  by: @youdon'tgetit   

I bump because I would rather read anything then this senseless ranking dribble that goes on and on and on. You guys are obsessed !

By: @youdon'tgetit
#19  by: answer   

Top houses: Ones who do well in President's Trophy competition (cumulative awards.)

Middle houses: The others - all of which have a lot to offer.

By: answer
by: @spotbias Nov 26, 2014 6:14:19 PM

Bias alert!

By: @spotbias
#20  by: @@spotbias   

Everyone is biased in some way. At least this gives a reason for the ranking.

By: @@spotbias

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.