facebook

real ranks of 2014

by: real ranks

Top in this order:

DDD, KAT, KKG
(tie) GPB / PBP

Middle (no order - depends on what you like)

AXO, DG, XO, A P, AOII, AGD

Posted By: real ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: accurate   

This is an accurate ranking. It's funny to read some of the others with their snarky comments, but this is at least accurate.

By: accurate
by: ^Nov 20, 2014 10:40:20 AM

Haha accurate if you are a GPB otherwise it's inaccurate because GPB has nice girls they just all were cut from the top houses. Truthfully GPB falls right in the middle of all the houses or perhaps more recently the top of the bottom half.

By: ^
#2  by: +Like   

I like this ranking because it recognizes that there are not bottom sororities. Like Like LIKE!

By: +Like
by: agreeNov 17, 2014 11:47:18 AM

agreed.

By: agree
#3  by: Thanks tri delt   

Only tri delta would say they are #1. Good try though... At best 3 but I'd put Pi phi 3 and Tridelt 4.

By: Thanks tri delt
by: ranksNov 16, 2014 10:47:43 PM

I'd tie Theta and Tri Delta for top then Kappa, then tie G Phi and Pi Phi. But they're all good. And there are lots of people who would say Tri Delta is #1 who are not in that house. I'm not and I think they are great. People shouldn't assume that just because someone ranks a house high that they're in it.

By: ranks
by: ^^^Nov 17, 2014 4:45:03 AM

I definitely GPB is #5 but they aren't tied with Pi Phi.

By: ^^^
by: realityNov 17, 2014 8:26:14 AM

No ties:

Theta = #1
G Phi = #4

By: reality
#4  by: Joke   

If any 6 of the 11 sororities closed GPB would be in the top five but in no other senerio would they ever be considered a top 5 or better house. Betting a GPB wrote this because they are gearing up for spring recruitment. Nothing wrong with them they just aren't a top house. Top houses don't spring recruit because they stay above house total by achieving quota every year causing them to exceed house total. Even when they have graduating seniors blah blah blah they still remain at house total.

Give it up Gamma Phi greeks living in reality know your house is average at best.

By: Joke
#5  by: accurate   

This is accurate but I would put AP and AOII in front of DG. For sure. They're all good but DG isn't as active as the others.

By: accurate
#6  by: Truthful   

true

By: Truthful
#7  by: truth   

This is a good ranking but I like #6 slightly better since there aren't any ties.

By: truth
#8  by: True that!   

Best ranking yet

By: True that!
#9  by: ranking   

This is the only ranking without an agenda. This is what people really think.

By: ranking
#10  by: love it   

I love that this is a ranking but doesn't put anyone down. I think that we have 11 great sororities. They're each good at something and all have good sisterhoods.

By: love it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.