facebook

greek rank

by:    

This site doesn't represent the truth about the houses. Students at OU know the truth. People who think they can change any houses actual status on campus is truly an idiot.

Posted By: Hilarious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

In fact I think it backfires. One of the houses that was most aggressively promoted on here for the last year and a half had two successive disappointing recruitments and had to snap bid two years in a row.

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

Still trying

By: ^
by: argee   

I agree. I still see her on here trying to say that her house is best. So sad.

By: argee
by: Who cares    

Who in the hell cared about OU Greek life. Just like Ou football. Still crying because they got beat somewhere in the game.

By: Who cares
#2by:    

Truth is girls get on here to take their jealousy out on the better houses. If you have nothing better to do than rank good houses low DO IT. This site doesn't change reality and it's hilarious to see some girl bump the things written about the sororities. No one cares what some strange weirdo girls say on this site unless they are a strange weirdo too.

By: Me
by: @2   

Well, you've sure posted on here a lot so I guess you're a strange weirdo.

By: @2
by: @above   

probs a GPB

By: @above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.