facebook

open letter to gpb

by: Feel sorry for u

GPB is generally not considered a top house. They are considered by most to be number eight or nine so it' does make people wonder if GPB is pushing up the ranking they seem to have written saying GPB is top tier all the time. GPB has some nice girls but on this site it does appear they are fixated on top houses and believe their self worth as a house is wrapped up in convincing people they are tops. I think the GPBs would do better showcasing their assets and hopefully sisterhood instead of jealousy and insecurity. Being in a sorority is about the friendships you make and share for a lifetime not spending every waking hour trying to convince other houses you are as good as they are or better than the ones most people consider tops. It must be exhausting and not much fun. I think most PNMs would prefer any other house at OU because it appears GPB needs approval of the other houses to be happy with themselves. Who wants to be in a house where happiness depends on other girls approval of your house.

Posted By: Feel sorry for u
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Boomer   

I agree with the OP!!

By: Boomer
by: @sooooooJul 9, 2014 7:58:23 AM

Agree it's just being honest

By: @soooooo
#12  by: Wow   

So true

By: Wow
#13  by: anon   

so true!! well said

By: anon
#14  by: OU   

True post!

By: OU
#15  by: @17   

Agree

By: @17
#16  by: LOL   

Once again truthful posts are buried

By: LOL
#17  by: Totally true    

So bump

By: Totally true
#18  by: Oops   

Time to bump again GPB is back telling y'all tales

By: Oops

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.