facebook

open letter to gpb

by: Feel sorry for u

GPB is generally not considered a top house. They are considered by most to be number eight or nine so it' does make people wonder if GPB is pushing up the ranking they seem to have written saying GPB is top tier all the time. GPB has some nice girls but on this site it does appear they are fixated on top houses and believe their self worth as a house is wrapped up in convincing people they are tops. I think the GPBs would do better showcasing their assets and hopefully sisterhood instead of jealousy and insecurity. Being in a sorority is about the friendships you make and share for a lifetime not spending every waking hour trying to convince other houses you are as good as they are or better than the ones most people consider tops. It must be exhausting and not much fun. I think most PNMs would prefer any other house at OU because it appears GPB needs approval of the other houses to be happy with themselves. Who wants to be in a house where happiness depends on other girls approval of your house.

Posted By: Feel sorry for u
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: OU   

So insightful and true.

By: OU
#2  by: me   

Oh no! she's IMPLORING again!!! More like GPB IMPLODING.

By: me
by: correctionJun 22, 2014 10:28:54 PM

The written under comment #2 was really supposed to be under #3.

By: correction
#3  by: Truth   

"Feel sorry for u" is not the name of an actual person. Chi O's pretending to be a person who doesn't even exist. What next?

By: Truth
by: TruthJun 22, 2014 10:44:17 PM

The "most people" the original poster is talking about are all in her head. She has to have imaginary friends because she doesn't seem to have any in real life.

By: Truth
by: @truthJun 22, 2014 11:20:51 PM

Truth is not the real name of a person are you trying to be a person that doesn't exist just like the fictitious girls against bullies who are blaming specific houses, sounds more like you're the cowards creeping in dark corners of anonymous websites spreading as many lies as possible. Good luck with that because everyone thinks you can't handle reality.

By: @truth
#4  by: Why   

Why does GPB make everything about ChiO? This had nothing to do with them but of course they made it into a ChiO issue and by doing that they have proven the original poster correct.

By: Why
by: OU PanJun 23, 2014 12:10:01 AM

Girls protesting bullies makes everything about Chi O because a Chi O is the bully they're protesting. I'm surprised that you needed this spelled out for you, but whatever.

By: OU Pan
#5  by: @OP   

Nice try but I think they are just to far gone

By: @OP
by: OU PanJun 23, 2014 12:10:44 AM

That's ok. I'm sure the girls protesting bullies don't even feel sorry for you. Disgusted, yes, but sorry? Nah.

By: OU Pan
by: ^Jun 23, 2014 12:16:59 AM

LOL still pretending I see. You aren't OU pan either but I wouldn't want to be a loser in the Gamma Phi house either so we'll give you a pass.

By: ^
#6  by: Yes   

GPB please read

By: Yes
#7  by: True   

GPB it's time to pay attn and change your ways. We all know it's your house causing all the trouble and writing all the lies

By: True
#8  by: WOW   

Those girls should just move on

By: WOW
#9  by: To the GPB   

Please get the message before you totally destroy your house...

By: To the GPB
#10  by: Zzzzzz   

Got it right. Tired of reading all the twisted stuff GPB writes and how everyone who knows the Greek system at OU is currently an " old grandma" apparently that's the story GPB is going with this summer

By: Zzzzzz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.