facebook

it's elementary my dear

by: Watson

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out anything if you are an OU Greek. Gamma Phi self ranks themselves, puts their name by top houses they don't compete with and blames other houses. Their current target is ChiO. They do this every year. They do not compete with Theta, Kappa, Tridelta, PBP, or ChiO. Last year they got trounced by APhi, DG, and AXO too and took girls AGD cut. Do the math. We all know their desperate. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results? They really should try to get a real recruitment plan. I predict AOPI will out recruit them this year too.

Posted By: Watson
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: LOL   

Shouldn't they give that up? Looks a little pathetic on their part

By: LOL
by: Copy&paste LOLAug 8, 2014 11:09:06 PM

GPB is claiming to be OU Pan on posts again how VERY pitiful is that? This post is TRUE! How shocking the GPB house would lie! LOL

By: Copy&paste LOL
#22  by: True   

GPB is just a wanna be house

By: True
#23  by: Hmmm   

GPB is still trying to claim top house status. Girls know the truth GPB and your house is looking pathetic right now

By: Hmmm
#24  by: Reality   

Check

By: Reality
#25  by: Me   

Totally shocked they don't care that they don't seem to mind the entire GPB house might be put on social probation for the year.

By: Me
#26  by: Me   

I heard GPB was being turned in in the morning for more recruitment violations.

#27  by: Anon   

This is truthful

By: Anon
#28  by: Boomer   

Truthful

By: Boomer
#29  by: GPB...   

Is simply jealous they get top house left overs

By: GPB...
#30  by: Me   

Pathetically accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.