facebook

it's elementary my dear

by: Watson

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out anything if you are an OU Greek. Gamma Phi self ranks themselves, puts their name by top houses they don't compete with and blames other houses. Their current target is ChiO. They do this every year. They do not compete with Theta, Kappa, Tridelta, PBP, or ChiO. Last year they got trounced by APhi, DG, and AXO too and took girls AGD cut. Do the math. We all know their desperate. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results? They really should try to get a real recruitment plan. I predict AOPI will out recruit them this year too.

Posted By: Watson
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Ewwwww....   

These are the same sad lies that Chi O has been telling on here for a year. You can go back and look. It's just a pathetic attempt to trick PNMs who are socially ignorant of our houses into thinking Chi O is a good house. It didn't work last year because Chi O had to issue a lot of snap bids just to make quota. It's not going to work this year either I predict. But it isn't for lack of trying. The Chi O alum who posted this works hours each day posting lies on greek rank. Too bad she is making her house look even more pathetic and a laughing stock at OU.

By: Ewwwww....
by: ^Jun 11, 2014 3:05:42 PM

Are you the girl Op is talking about? Chi O didn't snap bid anyone I think that's you deflecting the truth that GPB had to take girls all the other houses refused to invite back. Let's be honest.... You started your targeted hate against ChiO when you thought one of their members made you look stupid when you bragged about your scandals partner on greekrank. There's something to scroll back and look at! It's not their fault the frat asked Theta and ChiO first. You made yourself look stupid. Maybe you should thank them instead because you wouldn't have a scandals partner otherwise. Nothing like a Gamma Phi scorned huh?

By: ^
#2  by: Well   

They are a bad house. I wonder why? They get on this site and seem to suffer from passive aggressive behavior while lacking any type of confidence so they anonymously bash the good houses on this site and blame the others.

By: Well
by: ^^Jun 11, 2014 5:24:56 PM

Agree that Chi O is a bad house. And denying that they snap bidded girls is stupid when everyone knows that they did. Obviously the Chi O writing it doesn't go here, but does she think we don't go here and don't know the truth.

I disagree about the passive aggressive nature of her behavior. I think it's disturbingly agressive. And completely creepy.

By: ^^
by: ^^^^Jun 11, 2014 9:12:22 PM

idiot - the snap bids are not a rumor... ask anyone in your new member class or anyone else at OU. You can lie all you want on this anonymous website but PNMs know girls who recd snap bids and they know you're lying. And I'm not a GPB so you can't blame them for what you had to do to make quota.

By: ^^^^
by: ^Jun 11, 2014 11:01:11 PM

If calling houses idiots for telling the truth makes you feel better you must have pretty low self esteem. The top houses don't snap bid and that includes ChiO. We are all required to make deep cuts so your house can have girls in attendance for skit night. Most of us even had one less party than your house last year because Panhellenic required that trying to help your house. Our lists don't drop, everyone wants in the top five. Maybe if you had gotten one of our houses you wouldn't be so hateful. Sorry you were reduced to taking the girls all the other OU houses cut but it wasn't anyone else's fault but your own house.

#3  by: Bump   

Because it deserves to be at the top

By: Bump
#4  by: Ha   

not elementary but plain flat weird

By: Ha
#5  by: Total   

Obsession

By: Total
#6  by: Yep   

Another truth

By: Yep
#7  by: Bump   

LOL so true

By: Bump
by: OUJul 12, 2014 11:19:37 PM

I would feel sorry for them if they weren't always showing how crazy they are

By: OU
#8  by: Sherlock   

Thanks watson

By: Sherlock
#9  by: Chi O   

We know that we cut all the girls in Gamma Phi, Theta, Kappa, Pi Phi, and Tri Delta. We did not want any of those degenerates in our house. We also cut all the girls in AGD, DG, AXO, AP, and AOII because we certainly didn't want THEM in our house. So, that left us with a few girls who were willing to come back to our house. Unfortunately not quite enough to make quota. That goodness our alums and adviser were able to locate a hefty chunk of girls who had already been cut from all those houses too and they were able to beg them into taking a snap bid from Chi O. So, YAY we made quota!!!

Sorry we were reduced to taking girls cut by all the other houses.

By: Chi O
by: ^Jul 31, 2014 10:17:05 PM

GPB wanna be's pretending to be ChiO. Grow up you look crazy to say the least- and there you have it -- you wanted to be ChiO got cut can't contain your jealousy so you bash them then pretend to be them. Read what you wrote. Why would any one think GPB is a house full of crazies?? Maybe it's because you project yourself that way.

#10  by: Greek   

Another truthful post

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.