facebook

ou panhellenic

by: Truthful

OU Panhellenic does not EVER post on Greek Rank. People posting with that name do not represent OU Panhellenic. This poster has a personal agenda that is not associated with OU Panhellenic and does not represent OU Panhellenic. To see information and advice by OU Panhellenic please refer to the OU Panhellenic website.

Posted By: Truthful
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: ^nah    

A new name attempt because you've destroyed Gamma Phi Beta at OU

By: ^nah
#12  by: Wow   

Crazy chick and her multiple personalities are pretending to be OU Pan again. It's time to bump up a truthful post

By: Wow
#13  by: Bump   

Totally true if someone is posting as OU Pan it's an attempt to misled girls.

By: Bump
#14  by: True   

Some GPhi likes to pretend she's OU Pan. They don't take weird girls do they???? LOL it's a house of wanna be left overs

By: True
#15  by: ^^^Can you not read?   

I haven't seen any references to the University of Oklahoma Panhellenic Association. That's the organization. The term "panhellenic" means "all greeks" and is appropriate if they represent more than one house. They say they represent all the houses, so OU Pan = all greeks from OU. I think that's fair. But it doesn't matter because OU Panhellenic does post on here, obviously. It sounds like you just don't like what they're posting!

By: ^^^Can you not read?
by: ^^^^^Jul 27, 2014 11:57:45 PM

It's not "fair", and you're a lunatic. Seriously. You know that using "OU PAN" is an attempt to mislead and lie to PNM's. You're either ignorant or a liar.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for rush??? If you spent half as much time learning about PNM's as you did talking to yourself on GR, maybe you'd actually become a top house.

So awkward. So sad.

By: ^^^^^
#16  by: Bump   

True some girls are attempting to mislead people by masquerading as OU PAN

By: Bump
by: aboveJul 28, 2014 1:51:46 PM

How? It seems to me like they spell it out pretty plainly who they are and why they use that term. Looks to me like you're just trying to find something to complain about.

By: above
#17  by: So   

This is totally true OU pan NEVER posts on this site

By: So
by: wellJul 28, 2014 3:36:01 PM

Technically, OU Pan does post on this site. I've seen many comments written by them. The University of Oklahoma Panhellenic Association, however, does not post here as far as I know. But, of course, it is an anonymous website so we don't really know.

By: well
#18  by: hmmm   

that girl with the multiple personality disorder is still claiming to be OU Pan

By: hmmm
#19  by: Again   

OU Pan never Posts on this site. Some girl likes to pretend she is OU Pan

By: Again
#20  by: Repeat   

OU PAN NEVER posts on this site but girls claim to be OU pan on this site in an attempt to manipulate girls.

By: Repeat
by: OU PanJul 29, 2014 6:51:18 PM

Once again, this has been explained over and over. No one claims to be from the Univ of Oklahoma Panhellenic Assoc. OU Pan is girls from panhellenic sororities who are protesting bullying.

The bully likes to protest the name. Ha ha!

By: OU Pan
by: psychofraudJul 29, 2014 11:12:07 PM

"OU PAN" is the same insane liar trying to pretend she is OU Panhellenic. She knows that PNMs would be confused, and keeps up this crazy routine about how... oh wait, really I mean it's a group of us... no wait, it's Panhellenic... no wait, I mean, IT'S THE VOICES IN MY HEAD.

No need to point out names bc we all know what house it is.

PNMs, JUST STAY AWAY

By: psychofraud
by: aboveJul 29, 2014 11:22:26 PM

You're not very convincing that she's doing something worse than you. You're calling girls from some random house crazy and hearing voices. Then you're telling PNMs to stay away.

THINK! You're spending all this energy complaining about a nickname that you think might confuse PNMs even though she's explained over and over.

Don't you think you ought to be complaining about telling PNMs to stay away from a house? That's a total violation of panhellenic.

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.