facebook

ou panhellenic

by: Truthful

OU Panhellenic does not EVER post on Greek Rank. People posting with that name do not represent OU Panhellenic. This poster has a personal agenda that is not associated with OU Panhellenic and does not represent OU Panhellenic. To see information and advice by OU Panhellenic please refer to the OU Panhellenic website.

Posted By: Truthful
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: ha ha   

The original poster doesn't like it when girls from all the houses dispute her own personal agenda and give out true, pertinent information about recruitment. She prefers to hand out lies and expect to be believed. Well, that's not going to happen. There are many people on here now from all the houses at OU who are monitoring this site to make sure that at least part of the time we get the truth out.

By: ha ha
by: ???Jun 5, 2014 8:14:28 AM

The OP didn't try to give out any information. She referred PNMs to to the Pan website!

By: ???
by: @???Jun 5, 2014 12:11:37 PM

Dear Chi O alum,

You're all over this website including your pretend alias as "Truthful." We all know who you are. Stop pretending that you're not giving out information on Greek Rank. That's completely hilarious!

By: @???
by: ROFL!!!!Jun 5, 2014 12:37:52 PM

YES SOOOOOOO HILARIOUS!!! Like this website brings me sooooo much joy! I get ALL my laughs from this website hehehehe!!!

Love, GPhi!

By: ROFL!!!!
by: Totes funny!!Jun 5, 2014 12:40:16 PM

OMG sooo hilarious!! Like i seriously can't stop laughing guys!! This website brings me so much joy and y'all are so funny!!

-Love, Gphi!

By: Totes funny!!
by: @3comments ^Jun 5, 2014 1:38:31 PM

Are y'all really crazy GPB girls or do you want people to think your house is crazy? You seem to be determined to implode.

By: @3comments ^
by: SorryJun 11, 2014 3:52:31 PM

I was pretending to be crazy gphis becuz frat

By: Sorry
#2  by: ?   

Now the old lady Chi O alum is pretending to be a Gamma Phi. NoYou can't blame her for wanting to be a Gamma Phi instead of a Chi O, but I'm pretty sure Gamma Phi cut her when she went through recruitment back in the 20th century!

By: ?
#3  by: bump   

because someone is pretending to give advice as OU Pan again

By: bump
#4  by: <3   

Love seeing all the houses pulling for our Kappa chapter tonight! Now that's Panhellenic spirit:))

By: <3
#5  by: ????   

That girl from that house is still pretending to speak for Panhellenic so disgusting

By: ????
#6  by: ha ha   

My name isn't "ha ha" and I doubt that the original poster's name is "Truthful." So why does she keep posting objecting to people's nicknames on here. Bizarre.

By: ha ha
by: @6Jun 11, 2014 5:05:32 PM

My name isn't @6 either but using OU pan does appear to be an attempt to mislead PNMs. I agree with the original poster.

By: @6
#7  by: Me   

Gamma Phi is still pretending oh and they are still pretending to be OU Pan

By: Me
#8  by: ?   

I haven't seen any references to the University of Oklahoma Panhellenic Association. That's the organization. The term "panhellenic" means "all greeks" and is appropriate if they represent more than one house. They say they represent all the houses, so OU Pan = all greeks from OU. I think that's fair. But it doesn't matter because OU Panhellenic does post on here, obviously. It sounds like you just don't like what they're posting!

By: ?
#9  by: Zzzzzzzzz   

G Phi is still signing comments OU Panhellenic now that's desperate

By: Zzzzzzzzz
by: GPBJun 18, 2014 11:05:38 PM

Girls Protesting Bullies!

By: GPB
#10  by: GPB   

Girls Protesting Bullies! A campus wide effort to get Chi O to stop bullying!

By: GPB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.