facebook

gpb

by: Reality Check

Why don't you just stop GPB y'all look like fools. Majority opinion at OU puts your house mid tier competing with DG and APhi with APhi slightly higher. Everyone with this opinion isn't an Alpha Phi. Majority opinion looks like:

Top tier- KAO, KKG, DDD, XO, PBP The order varies

Mid tier- AP,DG,GPB,AXO with APhi highest

Then the lower houses

Creating new discussion post after post simply makes your house look crazy and insecure. Sorry you didn't get in a top house but no one really cares. All the houses are actually friends. You are totally out of touch with the reality of OU greeklife. Bo other house comes on this site and throws the fit you do. All the houses have had bad comments. You really do look ridiculous.

Posted By: Reality Check
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: OU   

This is accurate

By: OU
#22  by: above   

Exactly! I hate it when someone else posts an opinion and covers up mine. I have to immediately get back on here and post another opinion. Or bump another page or two of opinions. And rankings. Stop. I have to go write four or five negative opinions on Gamma Phi's wall. But I'll be back!

By: above
#23  by: Greek   

True again

By: Greek
#24  by: Good question   

They have some really crazy girl that's always on here saying her house is tops! Yep she's way outta touch with reality

By: Good question
#25  by: Sooner   

GPB is hilarious please believe they are a top house!!!!! LOL

By: Sooner
#26  by: OU    

Please believe me I'm not a Gamma Phi but they get all the very best girls and are tops in everything. I just wish my house was as incredible and perfect as GPB. You just HAVE to believe me. PLEEEAAAASE believe me, they're the best. I'm not a Gamma Phi.

By: OU
#27  by: Bumping   

because it's the truth!

By: Bumping
#28  by: Bahaha   

They keep trying to get people to believe they are a top house. It's just so pathetically sad

By: Bahaha
#29  by: Yes   

So terribly true

By: Yes
#30  by: bumping   

Needs to be said again

By: bumping

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.