facebook

gpb

by: Reality Check

Why don't you just stop GPB y'all look like fools. Majority opinion at OU puts your house mid tier competing with DG and APhi with APhi slightly higher. Everyone with this opinion isn't an Alpha Phi. Majority opinion looks like:

Top tier- KAO, KKG, DDD, XO, PBP The order varies

Mid tier- AP,DG,GPB,AXO with APhi highest

Then the lower houses

Creating new discussion post after post simply makes your house look crazy and insecure. Sorry you didn't get in a top house but no one really cares. All the houses are actually friends. You are totally out of touch with the reality of OU greeklife. Bo other house comes on this site and throws the fit you do. All the houses have had bad comments. You really do look ridiculous.

Posted By: Reality Check
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: Hmmm   

Time to bump the crazies are out

By: Hmmm
#12  by: GPB   

Girls Protesting Bullies!

There are a lot of us posting and we are all against the Chi O that is initiating the bullying on here. Time to stop, Chi O.

By: GPB
by: ou soonerJun 18, 2014 11:11:46 PM

Crazy, crazy, crazy G Phi

By: ou sooner
by: aboveJun 20, 2014 9:38:01 PM

I know!!!! Blame the house being bullied because after all, they must have asked for it right?!

By: above
#13  by: Note the date   

This is from April. People are so tired if the image GPB is presenting if our Greek system on this site.

By: Note the date
by: aboveJun 20, 2014 9:41:16 PM

Yeah, your comment is a bit unreadable but I assume what you mean is that people are so tired of reading your bullying comments about Girls Protesting Bullies in our greek system on here. If so, you're correct. We are all tired of your posts (really, you should write some new material - this is from April!).

By: above
#14  by: Yes   

GPB is not a house anyone at OU cares about

By: Yes
#15  by: Boomer   

So true

By: Boomer
#16  by: Totally   

True check it out for yourself

By: Totally
#17  by: Bump   

Very true

By: Bump
#18  by: Anon   

Great advice but GPB is too out if touch with reality to take it

By: Anon
#19  by: Bump   

Because they won't quit

By: Bump
by: ^Jul 13, 2014 8:38:43 AM

GPB below AXO

By: ^
#20  by: Me   

Wow do many true posts hidden under all the GPB crap

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.