facebook

pc 15

by:    

How do you think pledge classes will go?? Houses moving up or down?

Posted By: So
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Houses may gain some steam within their respective tier groupings, but I don't predict any house jumping out of their tiers. Too much history for this to happen.

Unless something unforeseen happens, tiers and status are pretty much cemented in.

The only difference might be with respect. The bottom houses have been gaining respect the last few years with the expansion of both the school and the Greek system. Pi phi and adpi are no longer considered bad. Not quite on par with the middle tier, but certainly gaining respect!

By: Not really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

I think most of us can agree that AOPi and Pi Phi have gained a lot of respect and recognition. They're respectively lower middle. There's too big of a gap between AOPI and Pi Phi that they could be in the same category as ADPi and Theta

By: ^
#2by:    

Top tier will stay where it is. Too much prestige and history. Consistently great pledge classes. Middle tier will also stay solid. Pi phi, adpi, and aopi will continue to gain respect with alpha phi colonizing.

By: ^^^
by: Active   

Pi Phi and AOPi will definitely rise and be solid middle tier. I don't think ADPi will. We don't know how this PC will do with their house. We don't know if they will change their rep or not either.

By: Active
#3by:    

I agree with the two above posters. This years pledge classes will be predictable. Most sorority actives can spend about 15 minutes with a girl and know exactly which sorority she will receive a bid from. No, we can't put these feelings into words, but we can tell by looking and talking to her.

By: Agreed
by: ^    

So true it's not even funny.

By: ^
#4by:    

I also agree with the people above. I don't see the rankings changing at all, but AOII, Pi Phi, and ADPi are all improving and they will even more with APhi colonizing, and Kappa is really cleaning up it's rep, which is good.

By: yep
#5by:    

Sororities will stay the same, fraternities won't.

By: Truth
by: ???   

Don't leave us hanging! Do tell!

By: ???
by: Frats   

KA down. way down. A-holes
Pike slightly up. Sweet hearts.

By: Frats
#6by:    

We all know how the sororities will be after rush:
Tip Top: DDD/XO (no order)
Top: KD, DG
Top Middle: Phi Mu/Kappa (no order)
Middle: AOPi/Pi Phi (no order. Yes, Pi Phi, no order)
Bottom: ADPi, Theta, Alpha Phi (ADPi is gonna rise over Theta with their house, but they still need to work harder to set in their roots)

By: Honest
by: True.    

I agree! Usually there is no order within the tiers because of the different personality types, but I'm going out on a limb and saying that kd and dg both attract the same type of over achieving, competitive girl. Kd is slightly ahead of dg.

By: True.
#7by:    

They will ~maybe~ pull ahead of theta a teeny bit this year because of their new house. It will still be a long time before they make moves to get on par with aopi and pi phi, right now their girls are just too awkward. But, again because of their house, the girls who get cut from everything else will definitely choose them over theta or alpha phi. I have been told by adpi's that this is actually one of their rush strategies.

By: ADPI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.