bid list

by:    

what bid lists do you think are already 80% + made up for rush

Posted By: bid listss
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE, PIKE and ATO

By: I hear

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I wouldn't say 80% really, but a lot of houses are already looking at a bunch of girls because they have friends in their houses.
Honestly, we don't have a "bid list" already. It's basically a list of girls that we're going to rush really hard for. Now, these girls may not even get in so if you think that you have no chance, you might.

By: SororityGirl
#3by:    

Ddd, xo, KD, DG, and kappa and maybe phi mu have lists in place of the girls they want. These lists are about 300-500 girls. Quota will be somewhere around 170. So you see, the lists are just a starting point. But these are the girls we will consentrate on. It would be impossible for us to get to know 1700 girls, which is why we have identified those we know and like.

Unfortunately this is why many many girls get so upset during rush when they feel slighted by one house or another.

During rush I was a triple DG legacy, but I didn't know any girls in the house. Guess what? I got a disinterested girl to pick me up on the first day and was never bumped to another girl. I got cut after the first round. MY LEGACY HOUSE WAS THE ONLY HOUSE TO DROP ME! COnnections at this stage are sooooo important!

By: Girls
by: ^   

I agree, but other houses other than top 6 do this too, we just don't brag about it.
I don't know about other houses, some don't bump girls on the first day. I know that my house doesn't bump on the first day. DDD, and Phi Mu don't really bump either (and no, I didn't get dropped from these houses until later).
Don't worry if you get stuck with the same girl the first day. Sometimes it's just the way the sorority does it, we're all different.

By: ^
by: Reb   

Chi O, DDD, KD, and DG hardcore have multiple lists at this point, but there are absolutely still spots and girls who will be added as we meet them over the summer and beginning of the school year. Also, I'd personally like to say DG takes legacies VERY seriously. To my best knowledge, we have not cut a legacy except for in extreme circumstances after the first round at least in the 2 years I have been a part of rush. Overall we give probably too much courtesy to legacies.

By: Reb
by: DG alum   

As far as I know, the Alpha Psi chapter of DG DOES NOT cut legscies first round. The girls are not allowed to unless there are circumstances in which the girl has poor grades or a poor reputation. Most top houses follow this rule

By: DG alum
#4by:    

Top 6 have at least two or three list by now. Every sorority has list of girls they know coming. but Tri-Delt, Chi O, DG, Kappa, KD, and Phi Mu absolutely have a "must have on bid day" list. depending on the pnm's choices, this could be the bid list. this is seen as our ideal bid list at this point.

By: everyone

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.