facebook

sigma chi

by:    

What is Sigma Chi like here? I've heard good things from friends at Ole Miss but reviews have been sort of mixed lately.

Posted By: Leg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Best on campus depending on who you ask. Definitely up there with SNU and KA. Probably the most well rounded

By: AAA
#2by:    

EX is a top tier fraternity. They share top tier with EN and KA with Phi Delt close behind. If anyone says "xyz" fraternity or sorority is best than they are giving you a very narrow vision of greek life. I will tell you this...EX was my second choice when going through rush. I really liked the rush chairmen and they gave me a good rush. I am a junior now and would put EX fourth behind EN, KA and Phi Delt. This is my opinion.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

if your a freshman they're cool but after your first 3 parties and after your first 3 drinks its just the same thing all over again....

By: olemiss
#4by:    

Middle of the top tier. I disagree their parties are generally pretty wild.

By: Rebs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.