facebook

rushing

by: Hopefulpnm19

Hi! I'm from St. Louis, MO and I'm really hopeful on getting into a good sorority! I get decent grades and am somewhat involved in my community. I'm nervous that I won't be given any bids because of where I'm from or that I'm not a legacy. I would want to be a KKG or XO, but I would be happy in any house. Do I have good chances?

Posted By: Hopefulpnm19
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: open mind   

Keep in mind that all sororities at OM are "good" (rather than go in with a i want to be a... mindset). However, I see a couple of items in your post that may reduce your chances of getting into any of them, and it has nothing to do with being OOS. Decent grades and somewhat involved may not get you many return invites. Showing an interest in 2 chapters where you don't even know anyone (and you won't know if you'll be a fit until you meet the members) may reduce your return invites as well. Members from all chapters at OM are on this site, and we might be able to identify you during the recruitment process (it really is a small world and you posted identifiable info) and remember this post.

By: open mind
#12  by: stl   

xo is hipsters and all from jackson ms, kappa is your party girls and lots of girls choose between there and pi phi and some phi mu. Those three are your middle of the road not pretentious but lots of fun and house to belong to.

By: stl
#13  by: go cards   

no go for chi oh, theyre clicks are formed from highschool already. You have chances with kappa. Maybe DG if you want snap bid

By: go cards

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.