facebook

top 4

by: Rebs

I'm going to just come out and say it. There are 2 top sororities and 2 top fraternities. Tridelt/XO and EN/EX. I'm in one of those sororities but I honestly believe these 4 have separated from everyone else

Posted By: Rebs
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Tiered up   

I think it is a bad day when you think you are someone based on the tier of your college Greek affiliation! Come on and grow up! They all have good and bad!

By: Tiered up
by: AbsolutelyNov 4, 2014 9:57:59 PM

You're absolutely right. Enough said. Bet you're not from Mississippi.

By: Absolutely
#12  by: @name calling   

You're absolutely missing my point. I never said that those 4 were the only ones getting on here. I was referring to THIS post. You can look at another post on here that actually has EN as not a top house. That's my point. This is ALL opinions and people take it WAY too serious.

By: @name calling
#13  by: Mississippi?   

there in nothing exclusive in your state, especially your higher education. As the locals say down there..."bless your hearts"

By: Mississippi?
by: Truth hurtsNov 15, 2014 12:12:39 PM

Every other state laughs at Mississippi, even Alabama. Being "elite" in Mississippi is like being the smartest kid on the short bus.

By: Truth hurts
by: Truth hurtsNov 15, 2014 12:14:25 PM

and yet, they seem to be more obsessed about it than anyone else. Ahhm elite, my daddy has more teeth than yores. Truly comical.

Just don't try to get a job out of state with that diploma, lol.

By: Truth hurts
#14  by: Ok   

I'm just gonna come out and say it.......... If all you care about is being the best and not being around people that you love and make you happy and will do anything for you that you might as well just drop out of your sorority right now because you're a disgrace to the greek system. You're the reason we have such a bad reputation as a whole. According to you I'm not in a top sorority but according to me I'm in the best one because we actually care about more than just flashing our letters around campus. We take care of each other and love each other more than anything and that's exactly what a sorority should be so you can stick your ranking system where the sun don't shine.

By: Ok
by: rantNov 16, 2014 12:16:58 AM

Put the bottle down and go to bed.

By: rant
by: WowNov 16, 2014 4:33:34 PM

@rant well that just proves it...top tier doesn't mean much, does it?

By: Wow
by: uh noNov 16, 2014 7:10:26 PM

@wow. No, it means that "ok" needs to quit blabbing and get her drunk ass to bed.

By: uh no
#15  by: really   

I am going to just come out and say it, you are a moron.

By: really
#16  by: it's true   

These are the 4 best. They are to most exclusive and difficult to get into. Anyone who says anything different is delusional.

By: it's true
#17  by: It's true    

to only the people in those four fraternities. No one cares. I know that makes you crazy in your own little mind. Your need to feel superior makes you a very little person in everyone else's world. Enjoy your college years, pretty pretty princess!

By: It's true
by: LolNov 22, 2014 12:31:31 AM

And sororities. I giggled though.

By: Lol
by: hummNov 22, 2014 1:05:03 AM

No one cares and yet you took the time to read the post and then comment. Looks like someone cares and is jealous! Sorry you got cut and did not get a bid.

By: humm
by: NoNov 22, 2014 3:06:20 AM

@humm Grow the hell up

By: No
by: @noNov 22, 2014 7:51:56 AM

.....yeah, thought so.

By: @no
by: Sorry @noNov 22, 2014 6:14:57 PM

Different poster. I just wanted to tell them I giggled at the "pretty pretty princess" part, mostly. And actually, I am in what most consider a "top sorority" but nice try!

By: Sorry @no
by: It's trueNov 22, 2014 8:43:11 PM

you are a small small person. I received a bid and I am very happy. I could very well be in top sorority sitting right beside you. You don't know. I am sick of people like you making the rest of us at Ole Miss look petty and small. I assure you I am not jealous.

By: It's true
by: hahaNov 22, 2014 8:55:50 PM

Haters gonna hate.

By: haha
by: @It's trueNov 23, 2014 7:37:28 AM

Pretty pretty princess giggler here. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give off the wrong vibe. I don't like all these posts about the top 4, who's on top and whatnot. I liked your post.

By: @It's true
#18  by: Funny   

Disagree! Those have illusions from the past!

By: Funny
#19  by: GoRebs!   

EX is way too close with Theta to ever be top tier, and EN's can't name all their brothers. Not a realistic perspective of top tier. XO? Really?

By: GoRebs!
by: yepNov 30, 2014 2:21:25 PM

xo isn't top tier to really anyone other than jackson/other chi o's and some ka's lol. they're so irrelevant on campus that people forget they are a sorority. seeing a xo out is like seeing a unicorn

By: yep
#20  by: NotFromMiss   

Something that impresses me is the way that Chi-O and Tri Delt support each other. They may be a bit exclusive to others, but they have each other's back. KD bad mouths every other sorority on campus. They just try too hard.

By: NotFromMiss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.