facebook

alpha phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at Indiana University - IU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: geeeez   

Third Street Elite house. Can't wait for rush!

By: geeeez
#12  by: obsevation   

All this bashing is truly giving I.U. greek life a bad name. I attend Purdue and it happens there as well, but not to this degree. Seems most of the houses that consider themselves the top tier have been responsible for most of the accusations and self ranking. Not Cool

By: obsevation
#13  by: my observation   

I've been reading and following the comments on this site and noticed observed something very differently from the person below. There are only two or three houses that consistently receive low scores and rest mostly recieve 4's and 5's. Kappa has just recently given almost all the houses 1s and then pretends 'top' tier is responsible. It makes no sense at all because why would a popular house bother with such a thing? My sister is in a top house and told me they don't waste their time because they don't need to. She said it's a site for soon to be freshmen and freshmen and insecure women who need to promote themselves through their houses.

By: my observation
#14  by: lucky7   

Doubt you're from Purdue. It's Kappa from IU looking to disparage APhi again. It's so obvious. You should be embarrassed. I may or may not end up in the house but I see no reason to bash it.

By: lucky7
#15  by: KappaKrazyGirls   

Kappa is doing this maniacal rampage all over GR! At Convention we heard it was going on at U Texas, Tulane, Indiana, Alabama, etc. WTH! When did Kappa go off the deep end nationally, and why the downward spiral with not making quota at so many schools? KARMA?

By: KappaKrazyGirls
#16  by: greek   

great group of girls

By: greek
#17  by: No   

They've been slipping the last couple of years. New babies are nothing special.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.