facebook

alpha phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at Indiana University - IU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: greek   

best sorority on campus, along with tridelt and pi phi. All three are extremely good looking as well as chill girls. The rush process to get into those three houses is very picky; must have a good gpa and good personality along with looks.

By: greek
#2  by: yes   

i love me some alpha phis!!

By: yes
#3  by: Fratboy   

Great house! The people badmouthing didn't or couldn't get in. Gorgeous women, smart and fun. A-Phi's at Indiana ROCK!

By: Fratboy
#4  by: why   

why do you continually bash kappa and theta???

By: why
#5  by: not so   

nice or good looking

By: not so
#6  by: LOVE   

I love this house but there were girls who don't like houses always on the top. Jealousy. Get off GR Kappa Theta stalkers. Quit damaging the Greek reputation.

By: LOVE
#7  by: arrogance   

abounds in this house stepford clones

By: arrogance
#8  by: IU   

Oh yea right Kappa, like Alpha Phi is going to rank themselves like that. Quit trying to start trouble because you're insulting each and every house when you continue with your ridiculous games.

Every house at IU has qualities that work for everyone.. Alpha Phi happens to be very popular along with a handful of other houses. Jealous people are the kind who start trouble on sites like this. Do you honestly think the top houses are going to have a bunch of insecure jealous people? Doubt it. Does Kappa have some? Absolutely. I know many right off the top of my head.

By: IU
#9  by: keepin it real   

self involved and arrogant
barbies

By: keepin it real
#10  by: reality   

A very popular house because of the sisterhood, outgoing personalities and solid campus rep. Yea they are gorgeous and some people hate them for it.

By: reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.