facebook

fraternity tier rankings

by: Curious

What are rankings going to look like after, as the first semester comes to an end? An honest answer would be nice. Dont want it based on previous reputations, but on what you've seen/heard about new pledge classes, the actual fraternity, and involvement in the greek community.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: KOPPA CIG   

Ya boyss about to be back on top

By: KOPPA CIG
#12  by: Ha   

Sammys are literally all over this page. Sorry boys, but you aren't on the same level as phi psi and phi delt. Nice try but no ones buying it

By: Ha
#13  by: Modifications   

ATO (steeply on the decline)
FIJI (on the decline)
Phi Psi (on the decline)
Theta Chi (on the rise)
Delta Chi (Steeply on the rise)
Delts (on the rise until they get kicked off ;))

By: Modifications
by: ehhNov 26, 2014 12:02:29 PM

I would disagree! I think phi psi is on the rise because of their new house and their pairs are very good! Pi phi for homecoming and AXO for Little 5! Plus, I've been to their parties and they're a lot of fun with a great mix of goofy and facey guys.

By: ehh
by: chyaNov 26, 2014 6:10:09 PM

Troll hard or go home.

By: chya
by: noDec 1, 2014 2:16:29 PM

I'll agree with you on ATO, FIJI, and Delta Chi, but Phi Psi is definitely on the rise and Delts will probly stay right where they are or even move down until they get booted

By: no
by: wellDec 23, 2014 1:01:46 PM

if you consider a bunch of nerds as steeply on the rise than DX would be true, they are also going to be off campus in a year anyways, Agree with Fiji declining a bunch of , delts isn't really on the rise they have always been solid, theta chi has peaked and phi psi is definitely not declining if anything they are moving up with the house and top pairs and pledge classes

By: well
#14  by: hey now   

You have to put SNU on the same level as phi sig and above sig pi

By: hey now
#15  by: lol   

sammy thinks they are so much better than they actually are. but if it makes you guys feel better keep putting yourselves as upper middle tier on the greekrank frat rankings lol..

By: lol
#16  by: ato   

ato rides bikes without seats

By: ato

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.