facebook

fraternity tier rankings

by: Curious

What are rankings going to look like after, as the first semester comes to an end? An honest answer would be nice. Dont want it based on previous reputations, but on what you've seen/heard about new pledge classes, the actual fraternity, and involvement in the greek community.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ya   

Something like this

Top - Sigma Chi, FIJI, Beta, Pi Kapps, ATO
Upper Middle - Phi Psi, Delts, Phi Delt
Middle - Sammy, Sig Pi, Phi Sig, SNU
Lower Middle - Theta Chi, SAE, AEPi
Bottom - DU, Lambda Chi, Delta Chi
Irrelevant - Any off-campus house

By: ya
by: NoNov 18, 2014 3:50:19 PM

Phi Delt is not the same as Phi Psi or Delts. Sammy is even better than Phi Delt. And as much backlash as this is going to get Fiji, Pi Kapps, and ATO should be moved down

By: No
by: ayyyeNov 18, 2014 4:58:51 PM

This was done by a Beta pledge. I've seen the pledges working many of the parties and here's the real current rankings for the top 5. I divided it into two lists cause there's honestly two different types of houses.
1. Delts Sig Chi
2. Pi Kapps Phi Psi
3. ATO Beta
4. Sammy Fiji
5. Phi Sig Sig Pi

By: ayyye
by: not badNov 18, 2014 7:11:20 PM

I like what you did by splitting the rankings into two but there's absolutely no way you could put phi psi ahead of beta seeing as top tier girls consistently leave phi psi pairs to go to beta. Also while Delts do throw great parties, girls will always choose pi kapps and ato (when they're not on probo) over delts

By: not bad
by: ?Nov 18, 2014 7:29:10 PM

Zbt???

By: ?
by: HiiiNov 19, 2014 2:08:46 AM

FIJI, Pi Kapps, are definitely not top tier anymore, and now that ATO is on probo they shouldn't be either.. DU and Lambda are definitely better than AEPi and I would replace Sammy with Phi Delt.

By: Hiii
#2  by: Mooooove   

DU after Phi Sig. Waaaaaay hotter than they used to be.

By: Mooooove
by: nopeNov 19, 2014 12:00:43 PM

Thanks for your input Delta Oopsilon, we will take it into consideration

By: nope
#3  by: IU   

Ten favorite houses are Sig Chi, Beta, Pi Kapps, Phi Sig, Phi Psi, Lambda, SAE, DU, AEPi, and Phi Delt

By: IU
#4  by: Alslsksm   

Lotta Sammy boys on this page

By: Alslsksm
#5  by: ayyo   

Beta, Sig Chi
Delts, Pi Kapps, FIJI,
ATO, Phi Psi, Sammy
Sig Pi, Phi Delt, Sammy

By: ayyo
#6  by: What??   

Top is and will be for a very long time unless put on probo... Pi Kapps, ATO, Fiji, Sig Chi, Beta.

By: What??
by: Nice double question markNov 21, 2014 8:36:45 PM

you are ignorant if you still think ATO, Pi Kapps, and especially FIJI should be ranked above Delts or Phi Psi

By: Nice double question mark
by: All About That BassNov 25, 2014 1:26:09 AM

It's so obvious the same person is posting on here trying to put Delts and Phi Psi to the top.. Jeez that's pathetic. Pi Kapps and Fiji and even ATO have always had better pairs and bigger following of girls. Things are still that way too..

By: All About That Bass
by: DumbNov 25, 2014 5:17:47 PM

Things change all the time. Pi Kapps was with Pi Phi and Zeta last year, AXO Kappa this year. Delts was with GPhi and Kappa last year, Alpha Phi and Pi Phi this year. Don't say they consistently get better pairs. You need to keep getting the best pledge classes to stay on top, and Pi Kapps and Fiji certainly did not stay on that trend the past two years.

By: Dumb
by: EhhhNov 26, 2014 6:03:24 AM

Just jumping on board with this convo - yeah true about who delts and Pi Kapps have been with, but delts hasn't really had that good of pairs until this year, Pi Kapps has always had really good pairs... Guess you'll have to wait to see until next year to see if things have truly changed.

By: Ehhh
by: iNov 27, 2014 1:23:37 AM

no house does anything substantial to be better than one another anymore considering pledge classes or chosen based on who you know. I think you can only agree on a top 8 give or take 2 houses.

By: i
#7  by: Just trying to help   

Put Sammy up there with Phi Delt
Put DU after SNU
SAE after AEPi
Put ZBT after Sammy/Phi Delt

By: Just trying to help
by: idiotNov 22, 2014 8:42:54 PM

clearly you're an alumni if you think anyone is lower than aepi, and that zbt should even be included.

By: idiot
#8  by: tru tru tru   

Top 1: Sig Chi, Beta
Top 2: Delts, Pi Kapps, Fiji
Mid 1: Phi Psi, Phi Delt, Sammy
Mid 2: Phi Sig, Zbt, Sig Pi
Mid 3: Snu, Theta Chi, DU (honestly I have no clue between Theta Chi/DU)

ATO you're on probo

By: tru tru tru
by: TRUUUDec 23, 2014 12:36:06 PM

Best list i've seen so far

By: TRUUU
#9  by: Zinger   

Top - Sig Chi, Beta, Pi Kapps, Fiji
Top Mid - Phi Psi, Delts
Upper Mid - Phi Delt, Sammy's

By: Zinger
#10  by: True   

Pi Kapps, Sig Chi, Beta, FIJI
Delts, Phi Psi, Sammy
Phi Delt, Phi Sig, Zbt

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.