facebook

sae?

by: Frosh

Any thoughts on SAE? So far they seem chill and the house is incredible. Are they worth the time?

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Judging completely from the ones I've seen wearing letters around campus, they look like the biggest group of geeds to ever assemble (excluding D-Chi)

By: Truth
#2  by: Reality   

From the guys I've met, they seem like genuinely good guys that know how to have a good time. I wouldn't listen to the wanna-be frat star above me - sounds like your typical fraternity douchebag.

By: Reality
#3  by: iuwhite   

I think they are pretty new. Would say they are on their way up.

By: iuwhite
#4  by: Rushee   

I was wondering the same thing. I know their house is dope but are the brothers chill? I heard they're kind of dorky

By: Rushee
#5  by: from   

from what i've heard, their seniors are weird but their latest pledge classes are pretty tight

By: from
by: fratdaddyOct 1, 2013 9:38:46 AM

honest assessment - they are very average. their older guys are weird, but newer one seem alright. big new house and a big rep everywhere else and were good here in the past, so they will probably rise but wont' be top 3 anytime in the next couple years at least.

By: fratdaddy
#6  by: fratastic   

SAE is pretty new and they just built a new house on Jordan. Was pretty irrelevant as they were new and unhoused, but seen as an up and coming fraternity now. I hear they were good here in the past, but always seem to get into trouble. We shall see if they can keep it together but have taken a big step up this year. Not in the top tier yet but as of this year, are just outside the top

By: fratastic
#7  by: lol   

SAE Indiana sucks and is no where near the top. There is potential with the new house etc. but as of now bottom tier

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.