facebook

because you seem to be confused

by:    

Keep in mind that the ranking of houses doesn't matter. The best thing you can find is sisterhood and you will love whatever house you join (probably). What ranking of house you are doesn't matter because you will still friends in top houses and bottom houses and will party with a variety of fraternities. Every house parties so you'll be fine wherever you go. THere are more open parties than exchanges so you're going to end up going where you like best anyway- not where your sorority ranking matches the frat ranking.
Top houses differ based on personal preference, but-
A Phi
AXO
Pi Phi
Middle:
G Phi
DG
KD
Bottom:
DZ
AGD

Posted By: You're welcome
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ild switch KD and DG but otherwise this is accurate

By: X
by: ^   

yes

By: ^
by: nope   

Keep it. KD doesn't even party anymore.

By: nope
#2by:    

AXO and Pi Phi

By: swtich

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Pi Phi and Gamma Phi are better than AXO.

By: .
by: ...   

Gamma Phi stfu

By: ...

And I'm not a SAE

I think AXO has gotten with a lot of people's boyfriends.

by: ?   

That is unnecessary. You don't know that the person is a GPhi, and they don't really get around.

By: ?

It's also unnecessary to assume that I'm in SAE or SigEp. Every fraternity would hang with AXO over GPhi if they had the choice.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.