facebook

descisions descisions...

by: Youngbucksoontoatten

So Im a senior guy in highschool, and I was looking to attend college in San Diego, of course sdsu, and basically I have a friend who's in a sorority(I forget which one) and she says that you pretty much won't party unless you're in a frat. Which totally blows. Because I'm goin to a two year down there before heading into sdsu, but she told me about some open college thing? Where I enroll and take general Ed in sdsu and whatever else in Mesa or city. I would like to rage from time to time haha. Still figuring out what my best options are, she said she could see me in Phi Kap and Sig Ep? So idk if that's a good thing or not haha, but I would really appreciate clarity on this whole open college thing. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Posted By: Youngbucksoontoatten
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Buggsy   

you can "Cross Enroll" at a community college and also take classes at SDSU. I go to City now and i know plenty of people who have done cross enrollment. There is an extra fee for it just so you know. I think its $50 or something. Anyways, as long as you are enrolled in 6 units at SDSU you will be eligible to rush a fraternity.

So basically what you do is talk to you counselor, tell them you are interested in cross enrollment, they will give you form to give to the teacher of the classes you want to take at SDSU and if the teachers let you in they will fill it out. you pretty much are "crashing" courses at SDSU. it is up to the teacher to add you

Good luck!

By: Buggsy
#2  by: Buggsy   

Sigma Nu- i won't get your hopes up too much. Sigma Nu is a blast! they have some ragging parties! But they are getting kicked off. This is there last year :'(

#3  by: Buggsy   

hope this helped!!!!

Just so you know I'm in my second year at a junior college in SD and i live at SDSU. I wish i had done cross enrollment because it would have been SO much easier to meet people at SDSU. getting into the party scene can be so tough if you don't go there, don't know many people, and especially if you are a guy.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.