facebook

middle tier though...

by:    

It's so funny how middle tier soroities think there number 1 when it comes to spring recruitment. News flash you still suck and no one cares. Haha

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you're a joke. lol none of them care about being top tier. it's mainly the top tiers that always talk about whos not top and who isnt.

By: lol
#2by:    

Well. Obv you aren't in a sorority at all bc 1) you can't spell and 2) bitter much??

By: Lololol
#3by:    

Wow bitter much that you have to result to mention a simple spelling mistake. You just have nothing better to say! And bitter is the last thing I feel, middle SORORITIES need to recognize their place in the greek community.

By: Yah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lololol   

Sorry not sorry... Sororities have higher standards than the behavior you have displayed. Maybe since you can't find sisters at UCF with your attitude you should try another school.

By: Lololol
#4by:    

Lol no you obviously feel threatened if youre gonna talk middle tiers like this lol. no one said anything. theyre obviously having a good recruitment. and for whatever reason youre upset.

#5by:    

Nope I just think it's a complete joke how hard middle tier tries to self promote.

By: Yah
#6by:    

Lol jealous middle tiers can not handle being second all the time, I could imagine how humiliating that is.

By: Hahahahaha
#7by:    

i literally think youre a troll no one acts like this.

#8by:    

Clearly you couldn't even make "middle" tier. I think you know were you belong sweetie.

By: Oops
#9by:    

Ew. Just EW. As a proud KD Alum, I am truly disgusted by the classless comments and disgraceful attitudes from girls representing themselves as 'top tier' sorority sisters. You should be ashamed of yourselves. There's nothing uglier than a pretty face with a wretched personality & there's absolutely nothing 'top-tier' about being a rude B. Where's your pride? Hiding with your self-respect?

By: AOTPC07

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.