facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: fake   

they're so fake. they dirty rushed me last august and i pretended i liked them because i didn't wanna be rude. they practically begged me to be in their house. so glad i didn't make that mistake. they're horrible.

By: fake
#12  by: Distraught   

If I am a going to be in my junior year when I transfer to UA, what are my chances of getting into a sorority as good as this one?

By: Distraught
#13  by: Chio   

I'm sorry, but unfortunately chio doesn't take juniors. They do however take a lot of sophomores though because they like well rounded girls. You may have a chance however if you have a few years left until you graduate. Best of luck!!

By: Chio
#14  by: :/   

well its just that I am in california at a community college and I cant get to arizona any faster and it just sucks because no one will take me and I totally regret ever going to community college

By: :/
#15  by: WRONG   

This house will take you if you belong(: we welcome all women doesn't matter youre age(: ALSO I AM SO UPSET TO BE READING THESE COMMENTS. I have NEVER ranked any house on this site but I will comment when I see something isn't true. ChiOmega has a wonderful sisterhood. The commenter who said they can hear us screaming is so wrong. IF YOU ARE AN INCOMING PNM please don't believe anyone of the comments on any house. PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE. seriously the people on this site are harsh and rude. I know lovely ladies in each house on campus, you just need to decide the best fit for you(:

By: WRONG
#16  by: asdfasdf   

ChiO's don't care enough to slander other houses on this site. We would appreciate that respect from our other pan sisters. Thanks. Good luck with recruitment pnms!!

By: asdfasdf
#17  by: OkaywowIncomingFresh   

I've spent 2 hours trying to find a decent review on the houses (any of them) and all I can find is spam, people bashing the sororities, or members trying to boost up the ratings. Is there a decent, down-to-earth review out there?

By: OkaywowIncomingFresh
#18  by: PNM   

Does Chi O do spring Recruitment? I believe I was cut after set 3 due to my GPA, but I connected at this house better than any other, because studying and philanthropy are what I'm all about and the girls and I just hit it off. Would recruitment be worth it a second time if I know Chi O is the place I belong?

By: PNM
#19  by: @pnm   

if a house drops you it means they dont think you are a good fit, dont try and join a group that doesnt want you. go to some other house

By: @pnm
#20  by: @@PNM   

Thats not true. With 1200 girls going through recruitment good girls easily slip through. Sometimes it comes down to pure luck when getting invited back to a house. The system has its flaws.

By: @@PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.