Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: chi o   

best house on campus by far

By: chi o
#2  by: as if   

Hilarious self rankers. This is one of the smallest and worst chapters at UA. At least their GPA is good since no one will socialize with them!

By: as if
#3  by: @as if   

its funny that everyone thinks they have a good gpa. they have this rep for being smart nerds who stay in on the weekends to study. but they actually dont get good grades. they have nothing going for them.

By: @as if
#4  by: real   

lame. i would never date a chi o

By: real
#5  by: funny...   

the one and only thing chi o at arizona can/should be proud of is their GPA

By: funny...
#6  by: Proud   

To Be A Chi Omega!

By: Proud
#7  by: Tridelta   

LOVES Chi-o! One of my besties is in Chi-o so I don't know who this loser is bashing. You all are cute and classy and extra sassy :)

By: Tridelta
#8  by: chio   

Is a wonderful house! they have a true sisterhood and are always supporting each other! If i was a ChiO i would be so PROUD to wear my letters because they are classy, beautiful, and smart. My opinion: best house. love you ladies! gdi loveeee

By: chio
#9  by: from a man   

you girls are genuinely nice and the smartness helps, although some new actives are lacking but overall a great sorority, keep it very classy as well

By: from a man
#10  by: hah   

other than their gpa, they are an embarrassment to the greek system at arizona. they're the least fun girls on campus. oh and if you think they have a good sisterhood, they don't. you can hear girls screaming at each other just by walking by their house.

By: hah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.