Posted Aug 23, 2012 7:27:51 AM
371  Comment by: McCoy
kappa sig is gonna be top house
Posted Jul 9, 2012 3:00:16 AM
372  Comment by: what is a
kappa sig?
Posted Jul 9, 2012 4:07:04 AM
373  Comment by: Rushing
Hey boys I'm rushing in the fall! The girls side of this site is really biased so which sororities do you boys think are best? What are the stereotypes for each sorority? Thanks for any help (:
Posted Jul 10, 2012 5:11:51 PM
374  Comment by: ok
pi phi's = unbelievably hot, kind of little miss perfects but still sweet

a phi's = cute rich girls but kind of cookie cutter and b-tchy, not super fun

g phi's = crazy party girls gone wild, lots of fiji/dchi groupies, loud and obnox at football games

dg's = fun girls who put an effort to making sure you're having fun too, but kind of a lot of air heads

theta's = sun goddess girls always out or at the rec, like to party but have to watch their step to stay out of trouble

kappa's = sweet girls on the rise, could be a top house with a string of strong pcs, very strong nationally

gdi's = lots of pretty, smart and fun girls at ua who don't feel like they have to conform to a sorority yet are cool hangin with the frats
Posted Jul 10, 2012 8:31:21 PM
375  Comment by: @??
depends the guy but most top frats hang with a phi they are pretty down to earth and hot with the exceptional blond duds, pikapp hangs with dg but they are kinda trashy if you ask me
Posted Jul 12, 2012 12:39:05 AM
376  Comment by: wrong phi
top frats don't hang with aphi, get a clue bro
Posted Jul 12, 2012 8:56:36 PM
377  Comment by: comment below
youre obviously not in a top frat
Posted Jul 13, 2012 12:50:11 PM
378  Comment by: below
you are obviously a clueless geed goobster
Posted Jul 13, 2012 7:48:44 PM
379  Comment by: who cares
about aphi, they're boring and stuck up. pi phi and g phi are where it's at
Posted Jul 15, 2012 3:31:23 PM
380  Comment by: RUSH
Truthfully, I am not in a top fraternity but I have a lot of friends who are and am up to date with Arizona Greeklife. These are the houses you want to rush to have a good college experience.

SAE

FIJI

PI KAPP

PIKE

Sigma Chi and Delta Chi are good too and hang out with hot girls but Sig Chi doesn't have much of a pledge semester and Delta Chi has crazy parties and a crazy pledge semester but they got kicked off campus. Everyone knows this is true. Have a good rush bros
Posted Jul 16, 2012 7:06:19 PM

Reply to topic

Nickname:
Enter the text in the image in the box below.
CAPTCHA code

Recent Discussion