University of Arizona - UA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 36 of 71
#351  by: @Top   

Pi Kapp is most certainly top.

By: @Top
#352  by: Top   

yeah but there new, those three have been around for ages use to be kappa sig instead of pikapp.

By: Top
#353  by: @??   

it really depends on the guy. most guys will take looks at a phi, theta, g phi, pi phi, sigma kappa, kkg, and dg.

By: @??
#354  by: @?   

You usually see theta, piphi, aphi, and gphi around Fiji and sae. Pikapp is known for having a lot of dg groupies. Not sure about the rest.

By: @?
#355  by: It doesn't matter   

Everyone who is in Greeklife at U of A knows that FIJI, PIKE and PI Kapp are the three best fraternities on campus with SAE and SX up there. Also, if your a incoming freshman, ask people you know who go to arizona and you will most likely get what I said above

By: It doesn't matter
#356  by: Rush   

During rush look at all the houses and only choose them on the type of guys and whether or not you fit in

By: Rush
#357  by: personal   

My personal favorites are Pike and Pi Kapp. Me and my friends usually start at AEPi then go to pike and then pi kapp and then usually back to pike. Just thought i would share :)

By: personal
#358  by: no way   

everyone knows pike and sigma chi are not top.... sorry stop saying that lol its annoying sorry ur in one of those...

By: no way
#359  by: @how it really is   

Pike- Over achievers
Beta- Southern
SAE- The actual cali bros

By: @how it really is
#360  by: FRESHMAN FALL 2012   

if any of you actually use this site, im a G phi and ill help you boys out, as a lot of the frat side of this sight is misleading...

Top houses you want to be in----
Pikapp = newly popular handful of hotties fun parties, Mix of Bro's and gentlemen
Fiji = Rich boys, nicest house on campus have good weekenders, many are stuck up.
D Chi = Party boys, craziest parties with majority being hot jocky guys. But get in trouble a lot with the university.
Sae = Cali bro's some hotties, with a huge rager called Jungle party. Nice guys if you get to know them.

Middle tier ----
Pike = Friend zone guys, very nice gentlemen! Not top thought idk why they think they are...
Sigma Chi = Same as pike with a few more attractive men
Beta? = Never went there i have no idea.

Bottom
ZBT
DTD
Theta Chi
TKE

Goood Luck!!! <3

By: FRESHMAN FALL 2012

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.