Bottom:
Phi Psi
Irrelevant:
Phi Delt, Pi Kapp, Acacia, LXA etc.

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: THB   

this is true and I don't think it's ever changed. I don't think there's a difference between PKT though. All the middle groups are the same and I'd add KD to the middle. AXO/APhi have always been the partiers, DG/ADPi/KD have always been more old money/smart girls. No group is irrelevant either.

By: THB
by: 2014Jan 20, 2015 4:23:23 PM

aphi and kd cross rushed more than any other two sororities, so i would say they're pretty equal. a phi is more partiers, kd is more christian/smart girls

By: 2014
#12  by: why   

Why would you even say something like that? Where is all this coming from? Kd is a great sorority. Please stop all the hate

By: why
by: whatJan 16, 2015 9:30:49 AM

Not being old money isn't an insult (although you seem to think of it as one). It's a fact. If you want to be objective, KD isn't old money, and they certainly have an extremely large percentage of minorities, none of this is up for debate.

How you want to take it is your business.

By: what
#13  by: pleasestop   

This entire thread is meant as a put down. To be in any sorority at all at texas is a tremendous accomplishment so please stop using remarks that put down any of our sororities and i mean any . We love dg axo kd aphi adphi theta zeta kappa pi phi all of them they are all great so girls find the home that is right for you and enjoy your 4 years here

By: pleasestop
#14  by: thankyou   

I dont know who is trying to start beef between kd aphi axo zeta and theta but it is not one of our own we love all ours sororities and want all of them to succeed it makes are greek system stronger. Truthfully finding your sorority should never be about ranking all the sororities listed above are national powerhouses so just stop with the unfounded remarks. Whoever you are you dont go to texas

By: thankyou
#15  by: iagree.2   

Girls be careful of anyone using any race issues in a thread. It is a no win situation and who ever is threaten by kd or ax or dg or zeta theta etc will use this to draw a fight out. Dont bite all those sororities listed above are awesome

By: iagree.2
#16  by: KD   

Does not pledge wealthy girls at UT. And yes they are working to fill quota and don't mind taking lots of asains.

By: KD
by: YeahJan 22, 2015 10:37:39 PM

KD has some wealthy girls who aren't from the "right" areas. I know attractive KDs who aren't social pariahs with more money than PKT girls. Same with ADPi and others. Being from the wrong place, not knowing the right people, not rubbing the right elbows before rush, etc. can be huge deciding factors there. I saw girls I knew from exactly the same backgrounds, money, places, and physical attractiveness go everywhere from KD and ADPi to PKT. The PKT ones were mostly a year or two younger, got the luxury of a heads up from the "lower tier" girls, and dirty rushed like crazy over the summer.

By: Yeah
#17  by: Truth   

I don't see a whole lot of difference between ADPi KD or DG they aren't bad but they don't have the hotties you find in APhi or AXO

By: Truth
#18  by: Actually....   

KD is one of the newer sororities so their founders are not going to allow to much color to soon. The founders of sororities that have been around for a while are gone and buried so their new group in charge is all over the color. That is why Phi Pi has color. You will see more diversity in the years to come starting from top to bottom. And yes, greek is struggling. UT has few white!

By: Actually....
by: soJan 19, 2015 7:14:24 PM

This might be the dumbest post yet. None of these sororities are significantly newer than the others. All of them were founded over 100 years ago so it's not like KD was created last weekend.

The Big 6 are predominately white. Yes they have a few token minorities but are you really going to say they are anywhere near as diverse as ADPi or KD? I didn't think so.

That was a good way of trolling.

By: so
#19  by: obviously...   

you are too dumb to understand what was said. So go away and quit acting like you have a clue about UT Greek Life.

By: obviously...
by: ?Jan 20, 2015 5:34:57 PM

Who are you referring to?

By: ?
#20  by: AND   

the original post is "spot on" if you really know UT Greek Life. It is what it is. Yes, you may disagree but you are the jealous ones who just can't get over where their rank is.

By: AND

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.