By: This
by: TopMar 14, 2015 7:08:40 PM

Kappa Sig is not top tier

By: Top
#2  by: This    

Is God awful

By: This
#3  by: Geez   

I really hate the term irrelevant. Honestly, I would want to punch you in the throat if I knew who you were, all cozy behind your keyboard. And I am NOT in one of those groups. I just feel badly when jerks like you write that. I feel badly for those girls to see it. Guys too. They are in their groups, love their sisters, and you act like that.It is so condescending and tacky. It makes me believe you are in one of those groups only slightly above "irrelevant" and you create that group to make yourself feel a tiny bit better.

By: Geez
by: ShhhMar 16, 2015 7:09:36 PM

Nobody likes to hear irrelevants chatter

By: Shhh
#4  by: terrible   

completely inaccurate. Middle frats are PIKE, ATO, Phi Psi, Sigma Chi, Delt. Put them in any order you want. SAE is no where close to FIJI nor will it ever. You definitely don't know about UT Greek Life.

By: terrible
by: Phi psiJan 11, 2015 11:05:10 AM

Phi psi isn't on the level of Delt. I would say that sigma chi pike and ato are middle and still better than phi psi. Could move out of bottom tier with the new house though.

By: Phi psi
by: Not so fastJan 11, 2015 1:05:09 PM

I wouldn't consider Phi Psi bottom tier. And yes their new house and their new PC should help them out a lot

By: Not so fast
by: Logic is offJan 22, 2015 4:52:20 PM

PIKE/ATO/Sigma Chi have been getting semester worth of decent PCs as established middle-tier houses (Sigma Chi a little less time), Phi Psi may now just start getting OK PCs. It'll take longer than a semester for them to catch up.

By: Logic is off
#5  by: Dumb   

Ass

By: Dumb
#6  by: wtf   

why is KA so high

By: wtf
#7  by: TBH    

This is spot on for both. Those that think differently are delusional!

By: TBH
#8  by: no   

no one thinks pike or ka are that high up

By: no
#9  by: what?   

the word irrelevant means- they have no value- and that is not true. To even say another sorority is "bottom tier/top tier" is so subjective on this site. No one is using any method that is real. So PM's if you are reading this site please remember we have people who dont even go to our school rank our sororities for us. Go through rush and experience it for yourself. Trust me it is worth it.

By: what?
#10  by: nice   

I am in a group slightly above the one you just called "irrelevant" and I find that term offensive and will report this. This does not help any one in determining if a sorority is right for them. DO you even understand that the sororities that you called "irrelevant" have over a hundred year history promoting women around our country to find a better life for themselves through friendship, scholarship and leadership? I have a feeling you are feeling "irrelevant" about yourself so you transfer that on to someone else. you need prayer and some self esteem

By: nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.