facebook

taboo

by: NottaBot

The Chapter AUDIT posts HAS shed light on a TABOO subject.
Inner Chapter theft.
These discussions have spread across UT.
Its up to the Chapters NOW.

Posted By: NottaBot
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 9
#31  by: Crooks   

Stay out of UT Chapters.
Pledges and Actives, Report them!!!

By: Crooks
#32  by: ya!   

who responds to this crap

By: ya!
#33  by: ^Chapter Crook   

Pledges and Actives sick and tired of being ripped off by corrupt Chapter Officers respond to this post.
We will catch and prosecute you.

By: ^Chapter Crook
by: YeahDec 26, 2014 11:58:28 AM

Literally only you keep posting this. Actual people in Greek life could not care less about this.

By: Yeah
#34  by: Again   

Chapter Crooks
Stay out of UT Chapters.
Pledges and Actives, Report them!!!

By: Again
#35  by: @ya!   

the "people" who respond is just the one crazy person who starts these stupid posts. no one currrrrrrrrr

By: @ya!
#36  by: Fall 2014 Initiates   

Pledges and Actives sick and tired of being ripped off by corrupt Chapter Officers respond to this post.
We will catch and prosecute you.

By: Fall 2014 Initiates
#37  by: Help   

As a new Initiate, our Chapter Treasurer has asked me to pay him extra dues. He said it goes to help pay for next semesters social events. He did not ask other Actives for this payment, just a few of the newly initiated. He wants it the first week of the semester.

How can we fight back. He wanted it in cash.

By: Help
by: Shut upDec 27, 2014 11:01:31 PM

Quit talking to yourself. Everyone knows that didn't happen.

By: Shut up
#38  by: ^WRONG   

It happened to us as well. Going to the IFC next week.

Inner Chapter Theft MUST STOP NOW

By: ^WRONG
by: DuhDec 30, 2014 5:38:15 PM

Of course it happened to you as well, you're the person who posted it the first time, and every time afterwards for that matter.

By: Duh
#39  by: Bevo   

A concerned UT Greek who witnessed inner Chapter fraud and embezzlement. The Chapter caught this officer and he repaid the amount in full. We heard of several other similar incidences over the past few years.

After reading the opposing posts, it clearly appears these Chapter crooks do not take their criminal acts seriously and find it funny. Hopefully the first criminal charge will get their attention.

By: Bevo
by: NahJan 4, 2015 10:57:06 PM

I don't think that officers are the ones opposing what you have posted like a billion times. As somebody that has opposed what you said, and is not an officer in my chapter, I find all your post hilarious because of how obsessed you are with something that isn't actually an issue in Greek life.

By: Nah
#40  by: Truth   

Inner Chapter Theft MUST STOP NOW

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.