facebook

out of state rushing

by:    

I still haven't decided which college I'll be attending next year and Texas is in the running. I visited UT twice and I loved it, it's definitely my first choice. I was accepted in to the Business Honors Program. I was wondering that since I am out of state what the rush scene will be like. How hard is it to get in to the top tier houses? I hear SAE and Fiji are the best. If I went to UF, I'd be a triple legacy SAE. I come from money and I'm from the Panhandle, not South Florida. I really loved UT but I don't want to end up disappointed at the end of rush and no find a group of guys I like.

Posted By: Fl to Tx
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It'll be almost impossible for you to get an SAE or FIJI bid. You didn't come from one of the feeder high schools or one of the wealthy neighborhoods in Texas. That is, unless you know people in those houses already. Legacy means little at UT unless you're a legacy of that specific chapter. Sorry

By: Impossible
#2by:    

First of all, UT is twice the school and business program than Florida. The fact you would turn down an opportunity like that is absurd because you aren't sure you can get a Fiji or SAE bid( you won't btw). As noted earlier you sound like a Florida pus sy

By: Dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Yeah you're a moron if you don't do the BHP program. You could probably get a kappa sig or sig ep bid you're cool enough

By: Florida

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.