facebook

new pledge classes

by: HOOKEM

How're the new pledge classes looking? Ive heard that Omnicron did better than expected and that EX struggled. Ive heard some people say that FIJI swept while others say that SAE swept. Anyone have any more info on this?

Posted By: HOOKEM
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Girl With Brains   

I'm an incoming Petroleum Engineer major and I'm good friends with some Fiji pledges. I know there are 8 Fiji pledges that are Petroleum Engineer majors (there are only 87 freshman Pet. E. majors total, so that means almost 10 % of them are Fijis). This is not even counting the other engineers, business, pre law or pre med majors in the pledge class. I DON'T think they are dumb! Actually I don't think ANY pledge class at UT is dumb! Just the fact that they're at UT says it all!

By: Girl With Brains
by: YeahAug 15, 2013 7:18:07 PM

there are smart guys in every fraternity. Go look at the IFC grade chart and you will see very quickly where fiji stands.

By: Yeah
#22  by: How did ato   

And phi delta do?

By: How did ato
by: WhyAug 14, 2013 11:41:54 PM

do you mention them together? Presumably neither is done yet either.

By: Why
by: Phi DeltAug 15, 2013 10:13:15 PM

is competing with the likes of Pi Kapp and Phi Psi to a degree for pledges. They aren't really able to go head-to-head with ATO.

By: Phi Delt
#23  by: The Truth   

Oh, come on! Phi Delts are way better than Pi Kapp & Phi Psi - they are NOT competing with them!

By: The Truth
by: HahaAug 16, 2013 7:09:25 AM

No they're not, those houses are their primary competition. Phi Psi has more guys and a better house, and at least Pi Kapp can throw a Round Up party without piggybacking on Phi Psi. When did y'all start thinking you were competing with ATO and Pike?

By: Haha
#24  by: ^   

SAE, Ksig, and Omicron improved. EX's pc was still mediocre and I heard SigEp was not as good as before.

By: ^
by: ummMar 18, 2014 12:38:13 AM

How do SAE and KS's pledge classes improve?? Did their pledges families net worth increase slightly? Did they take 1 less ACC kid? What about Fiji? I believe this is an attempt to include omicron with the likes of above while bashing sig ep.

By: umm
by: transferMar 18, 2014 2:24:39 AM

no i think that means they probably just took higher quality guys, nothin about networth or acc.. also omicron was in the original post so that person mentioning them wasnt random.. but im not sure about SAE improving i thought they did worse than fiji

By: transfer
by: soMar 18, 2014 12:58:13 PM

How did delt do in relation to sigchi?

By: so
#25  by: Money   

Fiji, SAE, and K-sig got kids with $$$$

By: Money
by: BevoMar 10, 2015 2:47:16 AM

Yeah, but overall Fiji pledge class was better.

By: Bevo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.