facebook

new pledge classes

by: HOOKEM

How're the new pledge classes looking? Ive heard that Omnicron did better than expected and that EX struggled. Ive heard some people say that FIJI swept while others say that SAE swept. Anyone have any more info on this?

Posted By: HOOKEM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: EX   

Sigma Chi swept rush.

By: EX
#2  by: ^   

sigma chi. lawlz

By: ^
#3  by: PKT   

Fijis swept, SAEs did well, I don't know about Omicrons or Sigma Chi.

By: PKT
#4  by: Fiji   

Fiji did the best. I almost feel bad for the kids that joined Sigma Chi. Almost.

By: Fiji
#5  by: Yes   

Fiji did the best. Sae was next but I heard Kappa Sig did better than Sig Ep?..

By: Yes
by: wellAug 12, 2013 6:06:42 PM

from what i heard, fiji is still doing the usual, backing rushees who were undecided, back into wall so that they'd pick them.

By: well
#6  by: HP Girl   

I heard the same thing as above:
1. Fijis
2. SAE
3. K Sig
4. Sig Ep

By: HP Girl
by: LenAug 14, 2013 10:35:57 AM

Agree

By: Len
#7  by: ^Nope   

1. SAE
2. FIJI
3. SigEp
4. K Sig
5. Omicron
20. TKE
21. Sigma Chi

By: ^Nope
by: No wayAug 6, 2013 10:29:37 AM

is Omicron going to be top 5.

By: No way
#8  by: I'd say   

after Fiji and SAE, KSig and SigEp were about the same in terms of "whose was better" but if we were really ranking after the top 4 it'd be a pretty big step down before delt, omicron, and sigma chi. It's not that the guys in the next 3 fraternities are worse than the guys in the top 4, but those 3 fraternities got guys who didnt make the cut for the top fraternities.

By: I'd say
#9  by: Positively   

Fiji definitely got the best pledge class.

By: Positively
by: YepAug 7, 2013 2:57:21 AM

I agree, most people saying Fijis did best, almost swept, but not totally, but still got a better pledge class.

By: Yep
#10  by: SAE & FIJI   

SAE and FIJI both got who they wanted, the top kids from their typical high schools. KSig got kinda the weirder kids from these same high schools, reject SAE and FIJI rushees if you will. And SigEp got their usual good partier guys.

By: SAE & FIJI
by: WellAug 7, 2013 12:52:57 PM

The average KSigs I see on campus are taller and more athletic looking than the average Fiji or SAE. You can say they are the weirdos, but on average I'm more impressed with the KSigs I see, and how they treat the girls I know.

By: Well
by: wellAug 12, 2013 10:23:58 PM

A guy from my high school pledged SAE and he's a dweeb. If he's a top rushee, I'd hate to see who pledged the lower tiers.

By: well
by: ^Aug 12, 2013 10:38:55 PM

He might just be a nerd who was connected. The guys in top houses aren't necessarily "better", and the word is dweeb.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.