facebook

why are the rankings the way they are?

by: helpl

I've seen so many posts about the rankings of sororities on here. The general consensus I've noticed is that if you're in the top 8, you're golden. I just wanted to know what factors have decided the rankings? I'm going through recruitment this fall and I want to know why I should shoot for the top 8. Why is is that sororities like KD or ADPi aren't listed (they're just examples) and will I not have a great experience if I'm not in the top 8? I'm just looking for some guidance, thanks!

Posted By: helpl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Jojo   

I still don't get why it matters who they mix with. Almost all of the frat guys are the same

By: Jojo
by: yeahJul 26, 2017 1:26:57 PM

Why don't all of the sororitys just mix with all of the fraternities that actually care and make an effort?

By: yeah
#12  by: Really   

DG and KD are about the same with DG just slightly more selective.

Look at their instas. DG and KD have the same look/feel: nice, good girls that are cute, kinda square looking.

ADPi is not as cute as KD and AZD is a step below ADPi because they don't have the same history and although AZD has some cute girls, there are a bunch that are not or look awkward.

By: Really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.