facebook

hazing

by:    

What kind of hazing do sororities at AU do?

Posted By: NCali
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

next to nothing. it's nothing like state schools.

By: Really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

only aephi hazes

By: um
by: umx2   

I'm not in aephi but I have never heard of them hazing and judging by the personality of their sisters I HIGHLY doubt they would put up with it

By: umx2
by: truth   

AEPhi used to haze a crap ton, but that all ended about four years ago. Chi O is known for hazing pretty hard, but I think that has lightened up this year.

By: truth
by: Ayyy   

Aephi doesn't haze anymore. They apparently used to but have stopped

By: Ayyy
by: formerphi   

false… they don’t event let their members in the same room as pledges until they are initiated unless it’s at new member chapter. They have changed a lot in the past 4 years

By: formerphi
#3by:    

Look around MGC, you'll see it

By: umx3
#4by:    

Sororities don't haze at AU. They may have in the past but organizations don't want to risk getting in trouble anymore.

By: none
#5by:    

That's hilarious. For an absolute fact, XO, AEPhi and PSS still haze. DG used to, but has gotten murdered by their nationals this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Phi Mu does, but I can't say for sure.

By: hahahahahahah
by: .   

we don’t even have pss, if u graduated 4 yrs ago pls don’t comment on here anymore

By: .
by: Uhh   

You realize you, in 2024, is replying to a comment from 2014 LOL this post is so old why did this get dug up

By: Uhh
#6by:    

watch out for hazing especially from chi omega

By: watch out
by: t   

what do they do?

By: t
by: eh   

axo and xo have a 0 hazing allowed thing. axo’s philanthropy is literally centered around domestic violence so they 100% don’t and xo got in so much trouble like 4 years ago that they also don’t haze at all. ask the sisters during rounds and you’ll be able to tell by their response that they have a zero tolerance for it

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.