facebook

delta phi nu

by: Anonymous

I hear there is this really new but super organized and sophisticated sorority at this campus. Does anyone know much about them?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: t   

If you wanna join a nonpanhel the least crazy is dpsid. they are the most stable but still not as good as a panhel. you can avoid all the drama with the other sororities through them.

By: t
by: SeeiouslyApr 6, 2018 3:33:39 PM

Are you kidding me? One of the girls had an emotional break down when she didn't win an award.

By: Seeiously
by: PhilOct 28, 2019 10:31:28 PM

DPN or as they call themselves DFN are a bunch of nut jobs. Join a panhel sorority.

By: Phil
#12  by: alice   

Dont do it. They're not panhellic and their roster isn't up to par with panhellic sororities. They're all trying to grab guys from big frats (Sig,Dke etc) for reputation. Desparate girls needing attention.

By: alice
by: ??May 1, 2018 10:59:02 AM

Some people don't go to UofT and don't have the option to join a Panhellenic sorority...???

By: ??
#13  by: Panhel   

This group is embarrassing. Your girls lack class. You are nothing but a club who are desperate for frat attention. You have zero substance. You are considered Below Teir.

By: Panhel
by: UhhhMar 5, 2019 3:14:35 PM

It's funny how you mention class, considering how classless your comment is. You give greek life a bad name spreading your venom all over this site. This is supposed to be a sisterhood, to empower women, to support each other. I literally cannot imagine anyone wanting to join a Panhel sorority after reading your atrocious, hateful words. Which really sucks for all the actually decent Panhel sorority girls. Plus, we don't even recruit from U of T, so your hate is unfounded.

By: Uhhh
by: N.KOct 13, 2019 2:27:50 PM

You have former panhel who got kicked out for being trouble makers and no other panhel wanted. DPN took their sloppy seconds.

By: N.K
#14  by: Jam   

Don't waste your time. Wannabe sorority copying all other sororities ideas. Unnecessary & irrelevant.

By: Jam
by: ???Mar 2, 2019 1:22:18 PM

Maybe your ideas aren't that original if they crossover with other peoples ideas?

By: ???
#15  by: No   

These girls harass girls who dropped the sorority for fines and disrespect Greek life

By: No
#16  by: PHI   

We heard DPN takes everyones left overs and trouble makers. There is always a valid reason when someone is asked to leave a sorority. Their actions have negatively impacted the sorority. Therefore, the sorority has no choice but to ask that person to leave.
Sleeping around at all the frats in order to get an invite including/with panhel boyfriend's doesn't mean a frat likes you, more like used you.

By: PHI
by: WowOct 14, 2019 11:10:57 AM

First of all, I would like to say how flattered I am that Delta Phi Nu takes up enough real estate in your brain to come on to Greek Rank, go to the Ryerson page, and dig up a thread that’s nearly a year old to air your grievances. Second of all, we vetted all of our rushees, we also went through the motions of reaching out to representatives of any potentials previous sorority prior to bidding and we were given the go ahead. If you are concerned with this situation, please feel free to reach out to us personally instead of leaving cryptic Greek Rank comments. Thanks. Happy Thanks Giving to you as well.

By: Wow
by: ^^^^^Oct 14, 2019 10:41:28 PM

Wow, with that 'holier-than-thou' attitude you should become a Minister for the church of delta-fhiiii-nuuuu, where can preach every day for the rest of your life. Fun times!

By: ^^^^^
#17  by: says?   

I don't really think you get it but thanks for the sermon. I am very happy where I am - in a supportive and safe environment surrounded by people I care about, who have become great friends. I was heard by my organization, that's why the bullies are gone and unfortunately, some are now in other sororities who accepted them. I have absolutely no interest in reaching out to you.
Quite frankly, you come across as you are above the rest with a 'holier than thou' attitude. Keep preaching. Have a good day.

By: says?
by: ^^^^Oct 15, 2019 2:08:46 PM

I have an exam this week so I'm not going to bother to address this anymore.
Happy preaching.

By: ^^^^
by: SPOct 22, 2019 10:50:24 PM

I see Robyn removed her preachy posts. Just wanted to point out that her sorority is DPN (Delta Phi Nu) not DFN (Delta Fhi Nu). Panhel already gave your club this spelling lesson.

By: SP
by: RobynOct 28, 2019 7:59:42 AM

I actually didn’t remove my posts, someone else did. I’m flattered that someone paid enough money to remove them because I wasn’t mean or offensive. I was saying let’s all be adults. Once again if you want to have a MATURE conversation come speak with me.

It’s disgusting the way people on here talk about other women. Especially the last comment on this post. Just because it’s anonymous and you don’t have to face the person directly. Don’t you realize there’s someone on the other side of that hurtful comment you made? You think it’s nothing because you sat down and typed it out all alone but the person you wrote that about will very likely see it and be hurt, and who knows what extent that hurt goes to. You don’t know people’s situation or their mental state. Would you say that to their face? Would you sleep soundly at night knowing you harmed someone in such a way they potential would harm themselves? Bullying is bullying, bullying is HAZING and we’re supposed to be breaking the stigma around that but here you are furthering the agenda and giving the Greek and more over sisterhood community a horrible reputation and failing to uphold the values that come with being part of a sisterhood.

By: Robyn
by: @robyn or whomeverOct 28, 2019 9:28:24 AM

Seriously, No one writes paragraph after paragraph on this site. It's Greekrank.
Insanity at its best.

By: @robyn or whomever
by: ROct 28, 2019 9:46:55 AM

I’m fed the hell up with the bullying, that’s why. It’s not insanity, it’s maturity to actually deal with conflict head on rather than gossip on some anonymous site.

Seriously all the people being malicious to other women on this thread have nothing better to do than hate on a group of girls who just want to enjoy being a part of their own sisterhood? No ones asking you to love us and go all who-rah, we’re asking for mutual respect and tolerance, if you can’t AT LEAST do that then that’s pathetic and actual insanity.

By: R
by: further...Oct 28, 2019 9:56:32 AM

...if you have such a strong opinion about this site why are you on it in the first place, especially at
7:59:42 AM writing paragraphs.

By: further...
#18  by: PN.HL   

The short blond with pointy nose and clown makeup is full of herself. Does she realize that there is more than just her in their club - DPN or DFN - which is it?
Confused!?

By: PN.HL
by: Dpn is a scamDec 27, 2022 11:34:21 AM

Yup. I've seen people who are much more down to earth, smarter and nicer getting rejected yet she made it in. She just wants attention but are people who just want community. Sisterhood my ASS 🖕

By: Dpn is a scam
#19  by: opey K   

If you want to be preached at, dictated to, told what to do and how to think, then this is the club for you. Otherwise, do yourself a favor, turn around and run the other way and don't look back.

By: opey K
by: Scared-offJul 15, 2020 10:41:05 PM

Factssss

By: Scared-off
by: SeriouslyJul 18, 2020 12:23:23 AM

Are you still going with this hate thread? Grow up. It’s a pandemic and the most important thing you have to do is comment falsehoods and hate on a anonymous site about a group of girls. Disappointing.

By: Seriously
#20  by: Opey K.   

If you want to be preached at, dictated to, told what to do and how to think, then this is the club for you. Otherwise, do yourself a favor, turn around and run the other way and don't look back.

By: Opey K.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.