facebook

delta phi nu

by: Anonymous

I hear there is this really new but super organized and sophisticated sorority at this campus. Does anyone know much about them?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: alumna   

delta pi i think

By: alumna
#2  by: curious   

im interested to know more about them as well, might rush with them in the fall

By: curious
by: citMar 28, 2018 5:14:49 PM

YESSS rush Delta Phi Nu! They are great ladies

By: cit
by: helper101Jun 28, 2023 1:06:41 AM

Do yk if they have an ig or something?

By: helper101
#3  by: Sorority   

LOL organized and sophisticated?!! Girls left this sorority to start a new one...

By: Sorority
#4  by: pfft   

LOL DPN get a life. All of the Canadian locals suck but yours is the worst

By: pfft
#5  by: Truth   

Delta Phi poo

By: Truth
#6  by: Salt   

Is it just me, or do all these comments sound like they're coming from salty ex-DFN's who were responsible for all the drama in the first place? It's under new leadership and re-chartered. DFN is regrowing, winter pledge class alone had over 20 new girls I think.

By: Salt
by: bullMar 20, 2018 3:48:54 PM

whom they harrased to join! Half of them dropped!

By: bull
by: SaltMar 26, 2018 1:35:42 AM

Your anon name is very appropriately named for your comment. Because your comment is bull. Tsk tsk KBG. This really is a desperate reach. Even if a few did drop. The final class is still twice the size of your entire rush recruitment.

by: KBGMar 26, 2018 9:41:44 PM

I'm in KBG and I really don't think that was a kbg comment. MOst of us don't even know the story with DPN vs KBG and just want to be friends with you all :)

By: KBG
#7  by: pqe   

we really like them and it’s under new leadership now. sounds like all these comments are from the same group of people lol. I know a lot of their girls personally and they are great people

By: pqe
#8  by: Confused    

Confused since some of the KBG girls actually hangout with the new DFN girls?
So why is there salt

By: Confused
#9  by: Salt   

How do you disassociate this sorority and then rejoin when you don’t get accepted to another sorority? Some people are desperate for letters

by: TheRealSaltMar 26, 2018 8:52:09 PM

Don't copy my username you hooligan.

By: TheRealSalt
by: ConfusedMar 28, 2018 9:02:18 PM

Who disassociated and rejoined? They don’t have anyone that fits that discription in the Toronto chapter. Get your facts straight.

#10  by: Confused   

What do you mean... Shannon lawerence was part of Gamma Chi, and then had to have disassociated since she’s in all of Ottawa’s Tau Sigs pledging photos as a new pledge? And now is back with the Toronto delta phi nu chapter..... Just speculating here of course but I don’t believe you can be pledging tau sigma if you’re in delta?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.