facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Re:greeklovee   

Hahah.. You are OBVIOUSLY a Tri Delt acting like some poor pitiful girl who got cut, but still really loves them because yall are so awesome. Get real. Quit getting on here and TFM and acting like everyone loves you and wants to be you. Keep dreaming old lady killers

By: Re:greeklovee
#12  by: ??   

How did i miss the story about the girl and the old lady?

By: ??
#13  by: piphidddtheta   

Hahaha...Some people really do need to get a life... Well, last year blah blah blah and blah blah blah...You don't even have the facts right, maybe you should go get a job on a gossip talk show.

By: piphidddtheta
#14  by: TT Sorority   

Every house has good to offer. When someone feels like they have to go rank their own all 5's or go to other sorority pages and rank all 1's is only showing insecurity for their own house.

By: TT Sorority
#15  by: Drama Queens!   

Maybe spend your energy on a positive view of your own house instead of bashing great houses!
Tech Greek was well represented! So many amazing girls passed through every door on the circle. Tech Greek just got stronger! Well Done!

By: Drama Queens!
#16  by: Great!!   

Everyone leaving comments is seriously mistaken, and probably in another sorority on campus that doesn't like Tri Delt because they're the best. Tri Delt is definitely NOT going down hill and got one of the best pledge classes in Fall 11'. They have been top tier at tech for a while now and still are. Ask any guy on campus and they'll tell you its full of some of their favorite girls. Don't believe what other people try to tell you about them, they were probably just dropped and are still bitter. It's a great sorority and any girl would be lucky to call themselves a Texas Tech Tri Delta!

By: Great!!
#17  by: HOMECOMING 12   

Top Fraternities.. Delt, FIJI, SAE, PhiDelt
So if you want to get in good with the frat houses here is the Homecoming line up
FIJI and Zeta
Delt and AXO
SAE and TriDelt
Who does PhiDelt have?
Bottom line - its the fraternities that determine the soroities rankings, don't kid yourselves, that's why you're joining one anyway to meet boys and to be popular..here is your heads up.
It's the fraternity that you do homecoming with is who you end up partying with the rest of the year.

By: HOMECOMING 12
#18  by: TTech Sororities   

We are all the BEST sororities on this campus! I love our school! I am currently in a sorority here and I really don't think there is one that is better than the other. Each has positive qualities and I think that whoever you may pledge, here at Texas Tech you will win out! I have friends in every sorority and each is happy with there choice. Go Tech! Wreck Em!

By: TTech Sororities
#19  by: Not Legit   

this site is bogus Posted 217 days ago To all the houses dealing with negative remarks on here, keep your chin up! this site is bogus. if your house is ever talked about in a demeaning manner, feel special! people only hate on the houses they feel intimidated by, got cut by, or have jealousy issues with. Go on making your sorority the best it can be! to all the PNMs reading this, be aware that this site doesn't display information accurately and you never know what house you will want/will want you until you go through recruitment! for years I thought I would go one house, and I surprised myself during rush ending up in another. Trust your heart, not this site, and you will end up where you truly belong. Go Tech...Guns Up!!!!!!!!!!
Wreck Em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Not Legit
#20  by: Trust Yourself   

When going through recruitment keep an open mind. You may fall in love with a chapter that you would've thought you never would if you keep your mind closed. Every chapter is unique in their own way and have their own strengths. Go where YOU think you can be a leader and find life long friendships. Don't let the comments on this page discourage you from joining a chapter YOU want to join. We love our Red Raiders!!

By: Trust Yourself

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.