facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Tech Alum   

Leann Greenwood. Hm, yeah. Easily one of the Top 10 best looking people on campus.

By: Tech Alum
#2  by: pgd   

leeann greenwood=megan fox

By: pgd
#3  by: hahaha   

these comments about them are cracking me uppp.

By: hahaha
#4  by: wow   

I know a lot of tridelts and they are not at all like these comments. The ones I know are sweet, fun and most have boyfriends. I'm so sick of reading about the girl and the old lady. The girl is actually nice, unfortunately she made a HUGE mistake that cost her being REMOVED from tridelt. Love from a PiPhi

By: wow
#5  by: DDD   

( Putting it here so I won't be called a self ranker )
I'm happy to be a Tech Tridelt ! I love my sisters ! Have a Wonderful summer girls :)

By: DDD
#6  by: tri delt   

as a tri delt, i will say to those who are saying that we are not sorry for what happened that tri delt has had a rough semester, is well aware of the rough semester we have faced, IS sorry, and is trying hard to stand strong! all we can ask is for support. we don't think we are above apologizing or anything at all. we have had mishaps, but we have definitely dealt with the problems and all it is doing is making us stronger as a chapter. good luck to all during rush :)

By: tri delt
#7  by: to ddd   

I'm a piphi and I know a lot of us have tridelt friends. We love and support you girls :)

By: to ddd
#8  by: ddd14   

re: selfrank... I do not go on other sorority websites and put them down. I gave us all 5's because I'm happy and excited for a great first year of college and have met some wonderful girls, then I see people coming on here and putting down our pledge class without even knowing us now I think that is rude rude and rude..Have a nice day.

By: ddd14
#9  by: tech   

tri delt is definetly one of the top houses at tech all this gossip about them is getting REALLY old. get over your selves girls and be happy and try to make your own sorority a greater chapter and stop worrying about tri delt and creating drama. i love my tri delt friends!! they are better than any of yall could ever be! stop hatin.

By: tech
#10  by: greeklovee   

im giving tri delt all 5s becasue i really wanted this house and unfortunally i didnt get it but they all have been nothing but nice to me and i love hangin gout with these girls. everyone who hates on them is disgustingly jealous and it shows through in the other chapters.

By: greeklovee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.